Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Sooner Football - Ranked #1??

Yes, but lets be honest Okie State has been mediocre @ best the last three seasons, improved...but mediocre. Also one thing to at least be aware of is Okie State has 16 returning starters this season, so they know what beating OU means...it makes their season.

I still would not bet against OU in that game, but I bet against Okie State the last two years also...

Swain, I know you love my sig about Switzer... :)

Oklahoma did again. 3rd week over 50pts.

Cowboys, 4th week over 40 pts. Still not back in the rankings, only loss was to Nebraska (12).

Falcon, someone stuck their ass in your avatextar. what a nice thing to do.

Oklahoma is looking sharp. . how about Jason White? What a stud. . he is making it happen with his precision passing.

Paul Thompson looks good, but had a mistake. I am confident when Thompson gets to play. . he has had a chance to play in every game.

Here we go boys and girls, the BIGGEST game in COLLEGE FOOTBALL REGULAR SEASON...TX OU WEEKEND!!!

BOOM!!

Here's the scene:
OU has beat TX three straight but still trail in the series by 18 losses ( 55-37 is TX record in this game). Still OU has current bragging rights and rightfully so as they have played superior to Texas for 3 staright Years.

TX fans are furious, we want a Victory over the TOP Ranked Sooners, and we want it "yesterday". Mack gets all the blame for the losses but the players and DC and OC really have the most responsibility in my eyes with Mack up there as well.

Greg Davis has to put the ball in the end zone against a team that does not allow many points. Specail Teams will probably decide this game, and both teams are solid in their specail teams' play...of course, defense is the theme again this year. I am encouraged by Texas' defensive stand against Kstate this weekend, coming up with KEY turnovers and good stops on 3rd down. I think Kstate was 1 of 12 on 3rd down Saturday.

OU is the best in the land right now and they are always tough to play, but I think Texas is up to the task. I still think Mack Brown gets a win this year, and I hope all the players on both sides remain healthy through a tough, hard fought game. Good Luck and GO HORNS!!

HOOK EM UP TEXAS!!

brown_and_young_001.jpg

sh4dowf4lcon said:
OKIE, YOU ARE GOOD AT TALKING TRASH

SH4DOWF4LCON HAS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU

Ah, come on Shadow...it's all in good fun. Don't puss out...support your damn team!

lahoooosers.jpg

Sports Animal Radio here in the Oklahoma City Area:

Predictions: OU 38. . .Texas 14

We shall see what happens. . .I am quitting all my research for 5 hours just so I can see the game.

Its here baby. . its here!!!

Oklahoma State and Kansas State will be a good game. . . who picks Okie State to win?? For me, its too tough to call.

I think K-state will win, but it will be a decent game. My score for OU/TX........................

OU - 31
TX - 17

Top Bottom