Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Sooner Football - Ranked #1??

Should ou still be considered "an all-time great team"?

hehe, what a bunch of chokers. K-state beat them like a red-headed step-child tonight.

I never bought into the "greatest team of all time" that some people were saying about them. There's just been too many great teams, like 61 Bama, or the Oklahoma team(s) that went 48 games without a loss back in the late 50s.

I thought they'd maul KState, but I was pleasantly surprised when KState was up going into the half (still expecting an OU comeback). I love seeing a team that runs the option excell :)

Great teams off all time - NOt anymore, but they should be playing for the championship. We all know they are the strongest team in the NCAA. Did ou already play USC this year?

sh4dowf4lcon said:
Great teams off all time - NOt anymore, but they should be playing for the championship. We all know they are the strongest team in the NCAA. Did ou already play USC this year?

Yeah, they pretty much ended all of that talk. Hats off to KSU...they played like champions out there. I'm glad we're going to the Sugar Bowl, but it is almost bitter-sweet at this point. My apologies to Texas for knocking them out of the Fiesta Bowl.

Top Bottom