Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Sooner Football - Ranked #1??

OKIE said:

You dumb texas hillbilly...The "rolling" was a pun because of Alabama's Roll Tide.
Besides, the spread was 7.5 and we won by 7 in a tough place to play. I'm obviously not the only one whose got them winning a title considering we are reanked #1 in both polls. You want me to keep a realistic perspective? That's a fucking joke! You got texas going all the way when you guys haven't even won a conference championship since 1996!!! Please explain to me how this year is any different and don't give me a bunch of bullshit about how the shorthorns have a new attitude and are going to "Finish It". You guys crack me up.

Hey fuckface, I am not the one who said they are going all the way, you inbred OK piece of shit. ou is 2-0 and you got them winning the Sears Trophy...All I have to say is show your face in TX when we stomp your ass in Dallas in October. They don't even have full strength beer in OK, what are you drinking? Longhorn Piss?

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Hey fuckface, I am not the one who said they are going all the way, you inbred OK piece of shit. ou is 2-0 and you got them winning the Sears Trophy...All I have to say is show your face in TX when we stomp your ass in Dallas in October. They don't even have full strength beer in OK, what are you drinking? Longhorn Piss?

Wow...talk about class. "fuckface"..."inbred". You sound really intelligent. So what are you...about 13 or 14 years old? Since you obviously ride the short bus to school, I'll spell it out for you...I am by far not the only one who has OU winning a NC...we are ranked # 1 in the country. How many people have picked ut to go all the way? We don't have "full strength beer"? Man, you're really reaching. Oh, and we do have 6 point beer in our liquor stores. You are going to need all the alcohol you can get after watching the Sooners kick the shit out of the shorthorns again. I can't wait to hear the excuses you guys come up with this year for losing AGAIN. I WILL be in Dallas!

OKIE said:

Wow...talk about class. "fuckface"..."inbred". You sound really intelligent. So what are you...about 13 or 14 years old? Since you obviously ride the short bus to school, I'll spell it out for you...I am by far not the only one who has OU winning a NC...we are ranked # 1 in the country. How many people have picked ut to go all the way? We don't have "full strength beer"? Man, you're really reaching. Oh, and we do have 6 point beer in our liquor stores. You are going to need all the alcohol you can get after watching the Sooners kick the shit out of the shorthorns again. I can't wait to hear the excuses you guys come up with this year for losing AGAIN. I WILL be in Dallas!

The beer, the girls, the Natives, the football, all inferior in Oklahoma...yes I am 13, and ride the short bus...man you are super smart and reek of intelligence.

So where can we meet in person when you come to texas in october? face to face, (if my mommy lets me)

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Ease up on the Whiskey Okie Boy,
WAKE THE @!^K UP HOLMES!!!!!!!!!

Do you consider 20-13 "Rolling Bama"?
Rolled them by 7 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OU squeeked by Bama and you got them winnning a Title?

They dont pass out the Sears Trophy for 2-0, try to maintain a realistic perspective as the season is just barely getting started.

PREDICTION:
TX & OU both undefeated when the meet in October, and TX redeems their Pride by punking stoops sooners.

worth a second post for OKIE to read when he is sober.

Worth a second post for Shadow so he can resort to intellectual comments like "fuckface" and "my Coors Light is stronger than yours"

You dumb texas hillbilly...The "rolling" was a pun because of Alabama's Roll Tide.
Besides, the spread was 7.5 and we won by 7 in a tough place to play. I'm obviously not the only one whose got them winning a title considering we are reanked #1 in both polls. You want me to keep a realistic perspective? That's a fucking joke! You got texas going all the way when you guys haven't even won a conference championship since 1996!!! Please explain to me how this year is any different and don't give me a bunch of bullshit about how the shorthorns have a new attitude and are going to "Finish It". You guys crack me up.

sh4dowf4lcon said:

This is where a classy texan shows his true colors. It takes a big man to use a term like "fuckface".

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Hey f@%kface, I am not the one who said they are going all the way, you inbred OK piece of shit. ou is 2-0 and you got them winning the Sears Trophy...All I have to say is show your face in TX when we stomp your ass in Dallas in October. They don't even have full strength beer in OK, what are you drinking? Longhorn Piss?

Beer, women, football, these are three things for which it is common knowledge Oklahoma provides inferior products.

I hope you look me up in October Okie. You only played 2 games so far. jeeez I'll be south of the Red River, email me when you are coming and we will hook up for some real beer and after the game we can go to west end or something. [email protected]

I live 20 minutes from Fair Park, I WILL BE THERE!
Don't hide behind your screen in October Okie.

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Beer, women, football, these are three things for which it is common knowledge Oklahoma provides inferior products.

I hope you look me up in October Okie. You only played 2 games so far. jeeez I'll be south of the Red River, email me when you are coming and we will hook up for some real beer and after the game we can go to west end or something. [email protected]

I live 20 minutes from Fair Park, I WILL BE THERE!
Don't hide behind your screen in October Okie.

I'll give you the beer and women, but you guys don't have any bragging rights over 7 National Championships and 3 in a row against you guys. Oklahoma has some hot women, but Texas does have some outstanding women as well. We're all heading down Friday and leaving Sunday. See you in the West End!!!!

OKIE said:

I don't have to spin your words to make you look stupid...you do a great job of that all by yourself. You're right...OU and texas fans aren't fond of each other. However, YOU took a thread that was discussing football and a great rivalry and resorted to talking about how strong your beer is...all I can say to that is wow. At first I thought this would be just a good rivalry thread, but you have proven incapable of carrying an intelligent conversation without resorting to name calling and the talk of the incredible strength of your beer.

I am so sorry that we do not have 6 point beer in our gas stations and grocery stores. How will I ever make it w/o 6 point beer? If I want to kill brain cells, I can just read your posts. From your remarks, it sounds like your mom may have been drinking a little too much "full strength beer" during her pregnancy with you. It's OK...the world needs ditch-diggers too. I suppose I am "mr goody 2 shoes" because I don't share the love of you beloved, white trash "full strength" Coors Light.

I am staying in the West End. Name your wager and the place to meet...I will be more than happy to comply. How about a case of 6-point Coors Light?

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Okie, I can understand why you did not understand the beer comment. The point is there are inferior products represented by Oklahoma...beer, women, football, and you. ummmmm, I never drink coors light...again you did not understand the post. Your freaking watered down Coors Light is watered down... Your beer is watered down, this shows stupidity by someone up there, not sure who, but it is still stupid.

Then you referenced my beloved mother who recently passed away. She did not drink, rest her soul. Yes I am white, and the trash part is debatable. ummm...I dont dig ditches, but I do have friends with backhoes. There is no such thing as "white trash - coors light", but okay. I would prefer to just talk football and save the "trash-Talk" for TX OU weekend.

But thanks for reminding me of why I hate OU. If i am "reaching" by talking inferior products from OU, would it be considered a "reach" for you to bash my mother who recently passed? You did not know my mother, but that is why you should not have said anyhting about her.

I am through talking to you, you win the flame fest, and afterall OU has Owned TX for the last 3 years. All I can say is we (TX) do still own the overall series, and I think we will beat OU this year.

I will bet $50 (it is all a ditch-digger can afford)
especially since I am buying tickets to the shootout.
When the weekend gets closer I will email you a phone number, so you can call me when you get to Texas.

May you live long and prosper,

Sh4dowF4lcon

Top Bottom