Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Sooner Football - Ranked #1??

Unless (maybe even if) Cedric Benson has a Heisman year, the Horns will be hanging thier head after they play OU. Yeah I know Roy Williams is a stud, but so is the Stoops D.

OU wins the Red River this year.

Tarheel said:
Unless (maybe even if) Cedric Benson has a Heisman year, the Horns will be hanging thier head after they play OU. Yeah I know Roy Williams is a stud, but so is the Stoops D.

OU wins the Red River this year.

Well, I think Roy Williams is more likely to win heisman than Benson this season. I hope to see Benson break out in this new run first offense that Mack Brown intends to implement, but I think this will still open more opportunities for R. Williams. Everyone knows Stoops Sooner's will be ready to play and the defense is stellar, but four straight against Texas? I don't think so Tarheel, we will have to look this thread up in October when they play, so one of us can admit we were wrong. Also, just for the record, Texas still owns this series as far as Wins go.

Oklahoma: Talkative Oklahoma defensive tackle Dusty Dvoracek has said that fourth-stringer Brent Rawls deserves to be the Sooners' No. 2 quarterback behind Jason White.

Coach Bob Stoops chuckled when he heard about those claims, particularly because Rawls hasn't received much early action with the Sooners.

"That's comical since he didn't get a snap in our scrimmage," Stoops said. "All I know is that our defensive tackle isn't lining up depth charts or putting anybody in games. That's what you guys get for listening to a defensive tackle."

http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=513&xlc=1041675

sh4dowf4lcon said:
Oklahoma: Talkative Oklahoma defensive tackle Dusty Dvoracek has said that fourth-stringer Brent Rawls deserves to be the Sooners' No. 2 quarterback behind Jason White.

Coach Bob Stoops chuckled when he heard about those claims, particularly because Rawls hasn't received much early action with the Sooners.

"That's comical since he didn't get a snap in our scrimmage," Stoops said. "All I know is that our defensive tackle isn't lining up depth charts or putting anybody in games. That's what you guys get for listening to a defensive tackle."

http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=513&xlc=1041675

Heh. . heh. .heh. . . looks like Dvoracek is gonna be suffering in practice.:D

I have never ever seen Rawls in action.

Update:
Cowboys get there asses handed to them by Nebraska
Sooners roll Bama

Prediction:
Stoops will continue to make Mack Brown his bitch on his way to Oklahoma's eigth National Championship.

OKIE said:
Update:
Cowboys get there asses handed to them by Nebraska
Sooners roll Bama

Prediction:
Stoops will continue to make Mack Brown his bitch on his way to Oklahoma's eigth National Championship.

Ease up on the Whiskey Okie Boy,
WAKE THE FUCK UP HOLMES!!!!!!!!!

Do you consider 20-13 "Rolling Bama"?
Rolled them by 7 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OU squeeked by Bama and you got them winnning a Title?

They dont pass out the Sears Trophy for 2-0, try to maintain a realistic perspective as the season is just barely getting started.

PREDICTION:
TX & OU both undefeated when the meet in October, and TX redeems their Pride by punking stoops sooners.

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Ease up on the Whiskey Okie Boy,
WAKE THE FUCK UP HOLMES!!!!!!!!!

Do you consider 20-13 "Rolling Bama"?
Rolled them by 7 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OU squeeked by Bama and you got them winnning a Title?

They dont pass out the Sears Trophy for 2-0, try to maintain a realistic perspective as the season is just barely getting started.

PREDICTION:
TX & OU both undefeated when the meet in October, and TX redeems their Pride by punking stoops sooners.

You dumb texas hillbilly...The "rolling" was a pun because of Alabama's Roll Tide.
Besides, the spread was 7.5 and we won by 7 in a tough place to play. I'm obviously not the only one whose got them winning a title considering we are reanked #1 in both polls. You want me to keep a realistic perspective? That's a fucking joke! You got texas going all the way when you guys haven't even won a conference championship since 1996!!! Please explain to me how this year is any different and don't give me a bunch of bullshit about how the shorthorns have a new attitude and are going to "Finish It". You guys crack me up.

Top Bottom