Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Sooner Football - Ranked #1??

My point is what does an alcoholic beverage have to do with a college football rivalry. You obviously can't comprehend that most people don't concern themselves with how strong their beer is. If you would prefer to just talk football, then why would you start talking about statistics of incest and the strength of beer? Before that, we were talking about football. I wasn't really bashing your mother...I was trying to explain the level of your intelligence in these posts by saying she drank while pregnant with you. My apologies and condolences to your mother and to you for your loss. You do not know me either, but it didn't keep you from calling me a fuckface or a classless piece of shit, now did it?

Email and let me know where we can hook up. I say the bet should be a case of that beer that you are so proud of. If you want to bet cash, that will be fine with me too. Good luck to you and the Horns.

Look at the Sooner and Longhorn animosity displayed on this thread!!!

This is how it has been for years lol!!!!

I have more hatred for Okie State than the Longhorns. . . orange and black makes me sick.

SINJINSMYTHE

sinjinsmythe33 said:
that is a real rivalry

Bro this goes way beyond rivalry, this is blood and guts, hate, resentment, and bragging rights...it is a war with fine tuned soldiers, bombs, and ferocious hits...

It is the biggest game of the regular season in college football. This is bigger than Florida vs Miami, because it is every single year, on a neutral stadium half way between schools in North Texas. Dude when these two teams get together they are usually in the top f and battling for a shot @ the BIG12 and the National Title. THIS game has huge implications, especially if they get together and both are undefeated.

UMMMM, Call me biased cause I'm from Michigan, but the Wolverines are better than both the teams you guys are arguing over. Too many weapons on offense and defense, gurantee we win BIG TEN and if we stay undefeated we'll meet probally USC in the BCS Championship.....

UMMMM, Call me biased cause I'm from Michigan, but the Wolverines are better than both the teams you guys are arguing over. Too many weapons on offense and defense, gurantee we win BIG TEN and if we stay undefeated we'll meet probally USC in the BCS Championship.....

Top Bottom