Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no more mr nice guy. iv been a good nice guy for 19 years and i havnt gotten anything.

galaxy said:
Just start juicing and that will take care of everything. Youll become a total ego centric and not give a fuck. Then and only then will you get what you truly desire.
lets do it

Re: no more mr nice guy. iv been a good nice guy for 19 years and i havnt gotten any

being a complete douchebag will never get you anywhere. you need allies to an extent, and you need to have a good energy. Being an asshole will limit your networking abilities completely. I've learned to be warm and friendly, but still have a strong identity/precense and be assertive. it's a beautiful thing.
I am an asshole in a way, and i bust everyones balls, but i'm playful about it. makes all the difference

there's a balance, at 19 it's hard to find.
i've always been on different side of the spectrums, and it took me till 24 to almost figure it out. some people NEVER figure it out.

if you're really nice, you're a pushover. if you're a total asshole, no one will like you and think you're bitter (some immature girls respond to this, but if you're not fun to be around you'll be home jerking off. and why would you even want a girl with that type of values?).

Re: no more mr nice guy. iv been a good nice guy for 19 years and i havnt gotten any

calveless wonder said:
being a complete douchebag will never get you anywhere. you need allies to an extent, and you need to have a good energy. Being an asshole will limit your networking abilities completely. I've learned to be warm and friendly, but still have a strong identity/precense and be assertive. it's a beautiful thing.
I am an asshole in a way, and i bust everyones balls, but i'm playful about it. makes all the difference

there's a balance, at 19 it's hard to find.
i've always been on different side of the spectrums, and it took me till 24 to almost figure it out. some people NEVER figure it out.

if you're really nice, you're a pushover. if you're a total asshole, no one will like you and think you're bitter (some immature girls respond to this, but if you're not fun to be around you'll be home jerking off. and why would you even want a girl with that type of values?).
...note to self..."dont be a complete douchebag",

okay dude i think im good to go

SublimeZM said:
...note to self..."dont be a complete douchebag",

okay dude i think im good to go

lol

just find yourself.

everyone has their own self. some people fall into the trap of thinking they're stuck in their flaws. You can still be yourself and have flaws, but you can work on them and addres them.
trust your own judgement at the end of the day and you'll be alright.

you have to experiment alot and grow to find out who you really are. don't sweat it, it's normal during the late teens/early 20's

I'm nice, but I give people I don't trust a look like I will kill them without blinking and if someone is acting an asshole in my presence, I will more than likely call them out because I won't fight them, I will fuck them up by any means necessary.

Top Bottom