Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no more mr nice guy. iv been a good nice guy for 19 years and i havnt gotten anything.

SublimeZM said:
lol guys did anybody actually read the post

i SAID i fucking saw something about old people and jello, didn't i?

:heart:

Re: no more mr nice guy. iv been a good nice guy for 19 years and i havnt gotten any

Sub - How old are you? 19? Dude, let's get this shit done. You're ripe. 19 is YOUNG. Man, I got laid like once when I was really young, and then not again until I was like...fuck 19-20.

Take it from me with the nice guy crap - it will pay off eventually. Don't bail on it. Stick to hot girls with half a brain when you're younger and you'll be golden - this is where I went wrong (wasn't too worried abtou the brain part, so we all make our mistkaes I guess). Here's my retarded version of how I see it, assuming this is again about women for the most part -I didn't actually read this whole thread:

It all starts earlier for women generally speaking - they hit puberty a good couple years before us, sometimes more, and start dating earlier. They get attention from older dudes (which we don't get from older girls nearly as much), don't know what they want at a younger age and so are more open to whomever comes along. Not all of them - some of the smarter ones figure it out and don't waste too much time with retards. Others do. As for guys, we get there a little later. Once you figure it out though, it's gravy if you have a little charm and looks (you're in shape already dude).

And here's what I noticed: In my late teens/early twenties I dated girls my own age and there were always older retards around and the girls were more open to letting them around - not like cheating and shit but they were more fascinated with the attention since it was newer. I wasn't as aggressive and basically was more shy - I felt like a nice guy a lot of the time and fucking hated it since I'd see these 30-year old losers hitting on my 21 year old girlfriend while I was stuck on my post (bouncing). What the fuck is a 22 year old (me) going to say to a 30 year old bouncer who's been in the scene for years? Attack him? Those dudes had man strength I'd have been killed. And she wouldn't always tell him to fuck off. I've also been in situations where I was spending time with a really nice girl I really respected, never made a move or took a really damn long time to since in my head I thought too highly of them to not put the pressure on myself to be a good dude I guess I'd be on the fence for some small reason). And then next thing I know I'm hearing kinky stories about the broad getting her asshole eaten out. Oops. Also said no to girls since other dudes they had previously been invovled in would get hurt, even though I wanted to. Felt like a bit of a chump in those cases at first - for like the first couple years. I knew other dudes would just do it anyway and get away with it. THEN I discovered the girls tell their friends that shit and eventually the right one hears about it. Or you could just be a dirtbag and then wait for the right one to hear about THAT, which won't help you.

I was dating the wrong girls I now know and for whatever reason, they call and message me all the time now. I think it's because I was one of the few dudes who wasn't lying to them and was genuinely interested. An ex e-mailed me yesterday and said she wanted to come over and model some spandex pants she just bought for me since I always told her I wished she owned a pair. I told her she should have done more of that when we were dating.

Keep working on you dude and keep being a nice guy and in a few years, the choice will be 100% yours.

Re: no more mr nice guy. iv been a good nice guy for 19 years and i havnt gotten any

I just read this thread. lol @ me. Dude, just chill, use common sense and be reasonable. You know the answers to these questions. You'll be fine.

LOL , I never paid too much attention to his posts, either
But yeah Sublime , I fight with that one alot myself because I don't wanna be rude or mean. Sometimes people just bring that out of me

And then they get my rendition of Wootoom... In Real Life

javaguru said:
Dude, if a post is over three sentences nobody reads it, EF rules.

Faizakafez said:
my goal is not to put the damn pussy on pedastool anymore!

196144322-2.jpg

Top Bottom