Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no more mr nice guy. iv been a good nice guy for 19 years and i havnt gotten anything.

Re: no more mr nice guy. iv been a good nice guy for 19 years and i havnt gotten any

SublimeZM said:
your too nice man

I'm just so happy to be starting my cycle soon/getting back in the gym after my injury. haha

mountain muscle said:
I have never met a 19 y/o badass.

Still haven't, though I have met a million wanna-be assholes.
i agree 100%. hence, why you have to be an asshole, not to be a badass, that has nothign to do with the thread. u gotta be an ass to assholes so they wont be assholes first

Re: no more mr nice guy. iv been a good nice guy for 19 years and i havnt gotten any

Cal_21 said:
I'm just so happy to be starting my cycle soon/getting back in the gym after my injury. haha
yeah thats good man,

SublimeZM said:
i agree 100%. hence, why you have to be an asshole, not to be a badass, that has nothign to do with the thread. u gotta be an ass to assholes so they wont be assholes first

This sounds like a pretty jaded way to go through life broskie. You'll scare off the few cool people you're lucky enough to have a chance to know. I'm not saying that as something derogatory towards you. I'm just saying that truly good people are kinda rare in general. I'm sure that none are attracted by assholes.

Just saying all you need to do is realize that assholes opinions are worthless. Just live your life and have fun. Sounds like you're trying to put up a facade to protect yourself...Just realize you don't need one. Fuck assholes, just don't let them walk all over you like you said. I definitely agree with that part.

Despite all this, I'm assuming that someday you'll learn how to function well in the world. But it aint gonna be like what you described above.

Phaded said:
lmfao @ pitbulls vs babies.

lolololol That'd be entertaining *makes popcorn*

Alright this may get long and involved but I hope I can help.

Sub little bro I want you to understand where I am coming from. First off from reading your posts and what you reveal about yourself I see a lot of me from when I was your age(with the exception of pot and rap music! LOL). I had a horrible time coping with life at your age and got incredibly lost within my own self destructive/loathing behavior. It took a while for me to realize one very important thing:

FUCK EVERYONE AND THEIR OPINION OF YOU!!!

Honestly who fucking gives a shit if people think you are badass or a pussy. When it all comes down to it be yourself and you will become the person you want to be. Trying to be one way or the other is a waste of valuable time and energy that you will never get back.

You don't have to be an asshole to be a badass you just have to be a strong individual and stick to your guns. I in no way consider myself badass but I don't take shit from anyone and I don't let others opinion of me sway my beliefs. I like to present a blank front to people so that they reveal their own character to me, then I decide whether they are worth my time or not. I always tell people that if you don't like me after the first 5min of meeting me you never will because I am not going to change. I never put up a false front or fly under false colors. Something you start realizing is that life is really short and it's the quality people you interact with along the way that count. All these fucking assclowns that seem so cool to society now because they get tons of chicks, have tons of shallow friends, and seem so in control are still going to die alone just like everyone else. I'd rather have one quality friend than 100 fakers who like me for my own shallowness.

As for women. Don't fucking fret it man, develop yourself into a man of strong character and resolve and women (not self centered little girls) will be attracted to you for who you are. Girls are attracted to abs, money, popularity, etc. Women like a mans man who treats them well and is sure of himself. Get comfortable with yourself man and the rest will fall into place.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom