Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing IGF-1

LftHndPwrHouse

I recently came across a place that sells 99% pure IGF-1 powder(ya im sure most people know what im talking about but i dont want to say the name in the public)

That concentration of the the powder is 1mg at 1000mcg. I was wondering how should i mix the IGF with bacterial water, how much water should i use for that amount of IGF, and is there another solvent i should be mixing the IGF with?

Thanks alot guys I know you will be able to help me out on this!!

don't you mean 1g instead of 1mg? i've been trying to find a place where i can get igf to fix myself. is it a very reputable source?

its not a big secret the name of the company. Im sure you have heard of the company from hanging out here. i actually found out its safe to post the name of the company. very very reputable www.ag-guys.com

So do you know how to mix it??

you can dose it how u want... i just calculated that 25 mls of BACTERIOSTATIC water is the equivalent to 25 40 mcg doses. be sure to slowly inject the bac water into the powder so u do not destory it.
if anyone has any other suggestions please let this guy know.

Thanks a ton sweed.....that gives me something to base my math of off. I am a vet when it comes to gear but this is the first time i have delt with iGF-1

800-1000mcg Im basing that off of someone thats my size(220ish). There are some freaks out there that use alot more but im only taking like 25mcg a day.

Cost depends on what company you get it from. The price on IGF-1 varies a lot.

I haven't been on in awhile...i is good to be back. Can anyone please shed some light on how to mix IGF? I have the 1mg powder type. I have heard that you should mix it with HCL to allow it to stay potent and then draw it up in a pin with BW. Please help on this. I have done a search and found nothing helpful.

big e 75 said:
I haven't been on in awhile...i is good to be back. Can anyone please shed some light on how to mix IGF? I have the 1mg powder type. I have heard that you should mix it with HCL to allow it to stay potent and then draw it up in a pin with BW. Please help on this. I have done a search and found nothing helpful.
Here is what I have found:

Injections are administered twice per day at 40mcg-50mcg per injection. Most users will inject first thing upon waking up in the morning, and a second injection 45 minutes prior to workouts. IGF-1 injections are intra-muscular (so it must be injected into a muscle). Injections are totally painless as an insulin needle is very thin. You wont feel much more than a light pinch through the skin.

After each injection, its advised to eat a sufficient amount of protein and carbohydrates. 30g protein, 50g carbs should do the trick..

You always want to use an inslin syringe when using IGF. Measuring igf on any insulin syringe is simple. Each 1i.u is10mcg. It may seem like a very small amount but dont let it decieve you....

Once the desired dose is in the syringe, it is optional to add Bacteriostatic Water. Some report that adding the water eases the slight sting following the injecting but we do not feel it necessary.

Top Bottom