Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike Vick is TOAST!

Atomic Punk

Broken ankle. Out 8 weeks as an initial diagnosis. I had ATL. to win that division too dammit. Who is their backup? Is it still Chrystal Chadelliere?

Yeah fractured fibula. They are saying six weeks. Sounds optimistic to me. McNabb came back last year though, it's not impossible. Doug Jones is Vick's backup. He's supposed to be bad ass. Obviously not as mobile as Vick. But who is?

He is on the cover of the new Madden 2004 and now he is hurt he is still the best quarterback to use on madden nobody can stop me with him on Madden........TAPOUTM

They were talking about the cover of Madden the other day. The last 2 or 3 people that have been on the cover of have had terrible years after that. The only other one that I can remember is Kurt Warner. They called it the Madden Curse. At any rate Vick is out for a while. If they have to do surgery, it will be longer than 6 weeks.

AAAAAAAA Today they said he does not have to have surgery. Thank god he is my quarterback for the fantasy football team. That is crazy, I did not now about the Madden Curse, but hey I bet they got alot of money to be on the cover.......TAPOUTM

Too bad they did not implement a pre-season safety precaution for Vick in Atlanta. I mean Dan Reeves is coach and he could say, "this is pre season, don't scramble all around and take an injury. Get out of trouble and throw the ball away, dont scramble through the middle of the defense, and risk injury."

If regular season that is one thing, but a young QB like Vick who likes to run will get injured @ this level...Don MCnabb, Cunningham, Culpepper, learn to be QB first then scramble and you will be better in NFL as QB. Vick was looking to run, not to throw the ball away and he got clipped.

Too bad for Atlanta, they will be doing good to go 2-4 the first six games without Vick.

Top Bottom