Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Log

September 22

Another unusual day workwise - went off site for all day budget review meeting. Took along my packaged protein bar/shake but forgot water. I'm sick of these bloody meetings, though I knew September was going to be a bad month for it. Lunch was provided and I didn't eat the bread.

6.30am
Honey Vinegar drink, flax, kelp, zinc
1 cup bran cereal
1 cup milk
6 egg whites, 1 yolk

10.00am
Lo Carb Protein Revival shake

1.00pm
1 small chicken breast
1/2 cup sweet potato w/ olive oil
1 slice avocado

3.00pm
Protein Bar

7.00pm
2 slices Performax bread
3 oz salmon
cucumber slices, a few spinach leaves

2 coffees, 1 1/2 liter water

1606 cals P:46 C:26 F:28 Fibre 24g

Not enough real food or water. No gym either. I'm really not doing well with this. :worried:

No cheat meal for me this weekend.

:Perk:

With some help (thanks so much Bunny), I can finally post my not so good photos. I must be mad. As I said before, I can't believe how much different I am compared to how I think I look.

mermaid said:

With some help (thanks so much Bunny), I can finally post my not so good photos. I must be mad. As I said before, I can't believe how much different I am compared to how I think I look.
WOO HOO!!!!

You have just empowered yourself to kick some major ass by posting those pics.

From week to week you will see (at least) minor changes and hopefully share them with us so you can in turn help inspire and motivate others to embark on the journey...

Remember YOU are your own worst critic. It always turns out the pics are 'not as bad as you think' and you will get nothing but support here from the ladies (& few fellas who frequent the forum who already know who they are).

Bravo darlin and I cannot wait to see YOUR transformation, inside and out.

Stay positive, confident and happy. You will do GREAT!

:heart:

mermaid said:

WTG!!! That is a huge step huh. One I haven't even taken yet. Hmmm looks like I'm going to have get mine up. LOL

I also wanted to commend you on your efforts, Mermaid. Reading through the last few entries of your log, I think you're being a little hard on yourself. Think of this as a journey and yes, there will be slip-ups here and there of which some are planned and some that aren't, but the journey continues onward and forward.

TFI Friday!!!!!! September 23

OMG. I've had a shocking week with work. I work for a start up business so things are pretty rough at the moment. That's why there are so many meetings and I have to travel to HO. The gym has suffered as a result. I'm coming to the end of week 2 and I've got the food thing sorted in my head and haven't done too bad but I'm not seeing any gains and that is mainly because of the lack of exercise I think. You really can't have one without the other and I guess that's the main thing I've learned so far.

7.00pm
Vinegar drink, zinc, flax, kelp

8.30am
Whey protein shake made w/
1 cup skim milk
1 tbsp NPB
1 small banana

11.00am
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup mango
1/4 cup blueberries

2.00pm
1 cup sliced chicken breast
2 cups mixed greens w/ raw salad veggies
1/2 cup avocado

7.00pm
4oz lean steak
1 cup mixed veggies w/ fat added in cooking

Then, I had 4 glasses of white wine. :mix:

I plan to do some cardio this weekend. And rest, big time.

1458 cals P:38 C:19 F:25 Alcohol:19 Fibre 12g

September 24

Slept in. Fantastic.

9.30am
30 mins cardio (walk/jog)

10.30am
1 cup hi bran cereal
1 cup milk
6 egg whites, 1 yolk
vinegar drink, zinc, kelp, flax

12.15pm
1 hour deep tissue massage (pleasure and pain!)
30 mins epsom salt bath

2.00pm
6 oysters
6 water crackers
tabasco

Slept for 1 1/2 hours, gosh, I'm tired

4.30pm
2 slices performax bread
1 1/2 tbps almond butter
1 tbsp honey

7.30pm
8oz fresh crab meat
1/2 avocado

3 liters water

1426 cals P:35 C:33 F:31 Fibre:21g

skittles said:
Sometimes it's hard to find balance :twirl:

Take it easy girl.. Don't get too hard on yourself.

Good job on week 2 :)

Thanks, Skittles. I've always been my hardest critic. I'm trying to chill a bit but I'm finding it so hard!!

Top Bottom