Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Log

mermaid said:
Thanks Jens, it means a lot to get feedback like that.

Baby steps! Don't worry about changing everything all at once! And if you fall off the wagon - it's ok - you're NOT a failure. Just start all over tomorrow!

Any questions - ask!

mermaid said:
12.00pm
1/2 avocado
1 cup tuna
1/4 cup salsa

More water, 2 cups green tea

Got another headache, I've had a few this week but putting it down to clearing the crap out of my body.

2.30pm
2 slices Performax bread
1 1/2 tbsp almond butter
1 1/2 tbsp jam (fruit juice sweetened)

5.00pm
Found out that having no protein with a meal makes you hungry!
1 whole egg
1/2 cup egg whites
1/2 cube feta
1 slice tofu
cooked as an omelette

And I will have:

7.30pm
Small chicken breast, baked, stuffed with
1/4 cup red bell pepper
1 cube feta
1 cup asparagus

Had 2 more large cups green tea and 1 litre water

Not the best day, foodwise, too much fat.

1575 cals P:42 C:24 F:35 Fibre 23g

Getting on a flight at 6am in the morning and am planning the food already. Taking a cooler with boxed portions and also including ready made bars/shakes just in case.

Week 2

Got up 4.30am to catch flight to Sydney. Packed a cooler full of food for the next two days (most meals) to take on board. Felt a complete idiot at security as I had also packed a metal fork which obviously had to be confiscated. Didn't fancy eating cottage cheese with my fingers on the plane so had ready made shake and a banana instead. I'm now glad I brought the ready made food with me.

6.30am
Protein Revival Lo Carb Shake
1 banana

9.30am
1 cup cottage cheese
1 apple
2 cups green tea

Meeting postponed til 4pm. Could have slept in and caught the later flight :mad:

mermaid said:
Week 2

Got up 4.30am to catch flight to Sydney. Packed a cooler full of food for the next two days (most meals) to take on board. Felt a complete idiot at security as I had also packed a metal fork which obviously had to be confiscated. Didn't fancy eating cottage cheese with my fingers on the plane so had ready made shake and a banana instead. I'm now glad I brought the ready made food with me.

6.30am
Protein Revival Lo Carb Shake
1 banana
1/2 litre water

9.30am
1 cup cottage cheese
1 apple
2 cups green tea

Meeting postponed til 4pm. Could have slept in and caught the later flight :mad:

11.30am
Chocolate Protein Bar

2.00pm
1/2 medium chicken breast
1/2 cup browwn rice
1/4 cup red kidney beans
1 cube feta
1/4 red bell pepper

Lots of green tea, 1 litre water

Went into meeting at 3.30pm and lasted til 6pm. Meeting a friend for dinner and promising myself to be conscious of what I order.

*Deep disgruntled sigh*

F@#$

I am questioning my commitment to this journey. I reread some of my journal from yesterday and the part where my meeting had been postponed and I said that I could have slept in and got the later flight. Why didn't I say, oh, I could have done some HIIT cardio on an empty stomach before I got the later flight. Didn't even cross my mind at the time.

Also, last night, met my friend (one of the two I have in Australia) and let the diet plan go. Had two vodka martinis (on an empty stomach, have no problem doing that!) then had beef lasagne, salad, french bread and half a chocolate tart. Blew it and it wasn't supposed to be a cheat meal.

Woke up this morning feeling a bit hungover (I can't remember the last time I felt like that after just two drinks). Even thought about embellishing the truth in this log but what's the point of that. Anyway, I need to reread Daisy_Girl's post about sacrifice, commitment etc and keep up with the other girl's logs.

And start again today.

8.00am (At hotel breakfast buffet)
2 poached eggs
1 tomato
1 cup button mushrooms (no fat added)
1/2 cup baked beans
8 prunes

1 liter water, 2 cups green tea

Also got my period. Oh happy day.

mermaid said:
*Deep disgruntled sigh*

F@#$

I am questioning my commitment to this journey. I reread some of my journal from yesterday and the part where my meeting had been postponed and I said that I could have slept in and got the later flight. Why didn't I say, oh, I could have done some HIIT cardio on an empty stomach before I got the later flight. Didn't even cross my mind at the time.

Also, last night, met my friend (one of the two I have in Australia) and let the diet plan go. Had two vodka martinis (on an empty stomach, have no problem doing that!) then had beef lasagne, salad, french bread and half a chocolate tart. Blew it and it wasn't supposed to be a cheat meal.

2280 cals P:27 C:39 F:20 Alcohol:14 Fibre:25g

Woke up this morning feeling a bit hungover (I can't remember the last time I felt like that after just two drinks). Even thought about embellishing the truth in this log but what's the point of that. Anyway, I need to reread Daisy_Girl's post about sacrifice, commitment etc and keep up with the other girl's logs.

And start again today.

8.00am (At hotel breakfast buffet)
2 poached eggs
1 tomato
1 cup button mushrooms (no fat added)
1/2 cup baked beans
8 prunes

1 liter water, 2 cups green tea

Also got my period. Oh happy day.

12.00pm
1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 liter water

3.00pm
Lo Carb Protein Revival Shake
1 tbsp almond butter

5.45pm
Protein Bar
1/2 liter water

7.30pm
1/2 cup canned salmon
Spinach salad, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, sprinkle balsalmic vinegar
1/2 liter water

1398 cals P:40 C:28 F:31 Fibre 26g

Holy shit :worried:

Took those pics and I'm mortified. I am so much bigger than I think I look in the mirror. I am in denial on so many levels. So to add to my personal shame, I will post them in this log:

Warning - not for the faint hearted:

[Will repost later from another host service]

There's nothing like possible public humiliation to keep you on the right track.

Last edited:
September 21

6.30am
1tbps organic cider vinegar
1tsp honey
in hot water as a drink
1 flax oil cap, 1 kelp, 1 zinc tab

7.00am
6 egg whites, one yolk
2 slices Performax bread

10.00am
1/2 cup cottage cheese