Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Log

scorpiogirl said:

You seem to have a pretty nice life....other than that boss of yours - you really think he's got a crush on you?!?!?! :eek2:

Oh no, I used the wrong smilie. I was being sarcastic. He makes me jump through many hoops. We spend so much time meeting/talking etc, it would be good if he showed me some kind of respect but that doesn't happen. He thinks I should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen "like all women should be". Mysoginistic is a strong word but he's close.

Nearly all of Australia stops for Christmas and New Year and there is a mandatory shutdown at our factory, hence the 10 day break. We have much more vacation here than in the US.

Do I have a nice life? It's funny, when you're on the inside it never seems so good but on reflection things could be much much worse. Still, while contemplating this right now, it hasn't helped my self esteem much. I'm on a bit of a downer though I must admit coming off BCP after my surgery has had a major effect on my hormones and I do not feel normal at all.

OK too much info again.

Not a good day in terms of my plan, but I'll post that up later tonight.

Thursday 22 December

6.00am
1 cup bran cereal
1/2 cup FF milk
1 cup whites, 1 whole egg scrambled
multi, flax, zinc, 2 Levorex, 1 Sesamax

All day meeting w/ direct boss and other Finance boss. Lunch brought in and I ate because I did not bring own food.

Fail to plan, plan to fail

12.00pm Eek!
1 french bread stick loaf
About 3oz prosciutto
2 wedge camembert

5.00pm
1 Lo carb protein shake

They finally left at 6.30pm

8.30pm
6oz lean beef steak
1 cup asparagus
2 Levorex, 1 Sesamax

Only 1 1/2 liters water
1 large coffee, splash milk
1 large black tea

1752 cals
P:38
C:28
F:33
Fiber: 21g

I am a loser.

mermaid said:
Thursday 22 December

6.00am
1 cup bran cereal
1/2 cup FF milk
1 cup whites, 1 whole egg scrambled
multi, flax, zinc, 2 Levorex, 1 Sesamax

All day meeting w/ direct boss and other Finance boss. Lunch brought in and I ate because I did not bring own food.

Fail to plan, plan to fail

12.00pm Eek!
1 french bread stick loaf
About 3oz prosciutto
2 wedge camembert

5.00pm
1 Lo carb protein shake

They finally left at 6.30pm

8.30pm
6oz lean beef steak
1 cup asparagus
2 Levorex, 1 Sesamax

Only 1 1/2 liters water
1 large coffee, splash milk
1 large black tea

1752 cals
P:38
C:28
F:33
Fiber: 21g

I am a loser.

lol...way to go. Now you sound like me :rolleyes:

mermaid said:
I am a loser.

You are NOT a loser. I don't want to hear you say that again!! If you are going to create a positive habit you must FIRST think positively NOT negatively. SO, you had a bad day...SO WHAT, we all have them. You are a very strong woman...wipe off the dust and get right back on that Horse!! We ALL believe in you...you just need to learn to believe in yourself!!

Love you girl!!! :qt: :heart:

Mermaid!!!

There is no negativity allowed in this thread, especially directed toward yourself. The subconscious mind grabs onto that statement and believes it!

Now go and look in the mirror and say 20 times, "I'm a winner, I'm powerful, and it is easy for me to reach my goals!" with a BIG smile on your face!

;) :velvett: ;)

Mermaid, you started this log back on September 11th - over 12 weeks ago and you're still logging! Look at how much you've learned about yourself, body, etc since you started. You've done more and stuck it out more than 99% of the population ever would have. No way in hell that you're a loser!! Especially considering the fact that you had one bad meal. Do you have any idea how many other people would have given up the rest of the day?? Looks like you got right back on track for the next meal- great job!

Top Bottom