Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its true… Primordial Performance is releasing a 1-AD transdermal

i dont even know what this is..is a prohormone or? anything to take as a bridge between cycles that dont affect the bodys natural test functions...?

Yes, it’s going to be a pro-hormone combination, and it will shut you down like any AAS would. You will have to cycle it, and do PCT just like any other AAS.

-Pp

Maybe I'll wait for the price to drop. That's steep for a prohormone.

1-T is expensive compared to other products, but you have to consider the amount of hormone you are getting in your system and the bang for your buck. IMO this will be the most cost effective legal product on the market.

-Pp

I can't wait to try this stuff!! PP products just simply rock. I've been alternating Dermacrine and Sustain for a few months, and I've seen results I haven't seen since doing PH cycles awhile back. With NO side effects. And my wife loves Dermatherm. I'd buy PP stock if you were public. . . even in this crazy economy :)

And no, I'm no PP rep. . . I just love their stuff.

I can't wait to try this stuff!! PP products just simply rock. I've been alternating Dermacrine and Sustain for a few months, and I've seen results I haven't seen since doing PH cycles awhile back. With NO side effects. And my wife loves Dermatherm. I'd buy PP stock if you were public. . . even in this crazy economy :)

And no, I'm no PP rep. . . I just love their stuff.

Thanks for the support bro. You guys keep us running...

-Pp

Top Bottom