Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its true… Primordial Performance is releasing a 1-AD transdermal

Pp, I have a question.

DHEA converts to androstenedione. Everything i've read about androstenedione says that it is highly estrogenic and increases risk of gynecomastia. So, how is the new "1-t" going to have low conversion to estrogen? androstenediol seems to be a much greater PH than androstenedione because it converts to test 3 times higher and has almost no estrogenic effect. Is this an accurate assessment? If it is, wouldn't it be better to feature significantly more androstenediol in "1-t" and less androstenedione? Excuse my ignorance on the subject, I am just trying to pick at your brain and get as much info as possible.

Also, does "1-t" increase the risks of hair loss significantly, slightly, or insignificantly?

Last edited:
Keep in mind, only part of the DHEA is converting to Adione, and only a portion of that is converting to estrogen. [which is actually desirable when using 1-androsterone which does not have any estrogen conversion]

Remember, the main ingredient in Dermacrine is DHEA and it produces some solid gains. Now, we’ve added a non-aromatizing hormone [1-androsterone] that is only going to add to the muscle gains, and make 1-T even less likely to cause estrogenic effects than Dermacrine. [which never had problems with converting to too much estrogen anyway]

BTW, if you could manage to keep sustained levels of Adione in the system it’s actually a pretty potent muscle builder. It was the oral Adione that spiked levels for 2-3 hours that never produced good results.

-Pp

Pp, I have a question.

DHEA converts to androstenedione. Everything i've read about androstenedione says that it is highly estrogenic and increases risk of gynecomastia. So, how is the new "1-t" going to have low conversion to estrogen? androstenediol seems to be a much greater PH than androstenedione because it converts to test 3 times higher and has almost no estrogenic effect. Is this an accurate assessment? If it is, wouldn't it be better to feature significantly more androstenediol in "1-t" and less androstenedione? Excuse my ignorance on the subject, I am just trying to pick at your brain and get as much info as possible.

Also, does "1-t" increase the risks of hair loss significantly, slightly, or insignificantly?

Pp, I have a question.

the 1-AD and 1-T it converts to don't convert to estrogen at all, I don't know why chemically, but like some steriods won't aromatize, these hormones don't either.

So this new product is a combo of the 1-AD which won't aromatize at all and some DHEA which will aromatize a little and keep estrogen from being too low and in balance with your heightened testosterone levels.

I can't wait to try it, I'm hoping it works in the body as well as it seems on paper

the 1-AD and 1-T it converts to don't convert to estrogen at all, I don't know why chemically, but like some steriods won't aromatize, these hormones don't either.

So this new product is a combo of the 1-AD which won't aromatize at all and some DHEA which will aromatize a little and keep estrogen from being too low and in balance with your heightened testosterone levels.

I can't wait to try it, I'm hoping it works in the body as well as it seems on paper

Yep.

-Pp

Also, I want to clear something up that guys seem to be confused about.

Androsterone is NOT adrenosterone (11-oxo)

So again, 1-androsterone is nothing like 11-oxo (adrenosterone). 1-androsterone is an anabolic hormone that converts to 1-Testosterone… very different stuff.

-Pp

If I were to run a 8 week cycle with dermacrine for 4 weeks and 1-T for 4 weeks, would it matter which one I started out with?

Would it make sense to stack dermacrine with 1-T instead?

How does it compare to what you already have?

I am in week #4 of the muscle stack (Derma, phyto test) and am loving it. Making some good gains and my strength is way up.

I love your company because the products you have actually do what you say they will.

Top Bottom