Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its true… Primordial Performance is releasing a 1-AD transdermal

If I were to run a 8 week cycle with dermacrine for 4 weeks and 1-T for 4 weeks, would it matter which one I started out with?

Would it make sense to stack dermacrine with 1-T instead?

Really no need to stack the 1-T and Dermacrine… the 1-T has the same hormones as Dermacrine PLUS a massive dose of 1-androsterone, so you can consider the effects way beyond Dermacrine as far as muscle and strength gains.

You could start out with 2 weeks of Dermacrine, and then switch to 1-T for the last 23 days at 5 pumps a day. This way you only are on for about 5 ½ weeks and will be able to recover faster than from an 8 week cycle.

-Pp

PP:

Do you have any before and after blood test results back from your test subjects? If yes, could you post these numbers. I ordered a bottle yesterday and would like some indication of what to expect. Thanks in advance.

PP:

Do you have any before and after blood test results back from your test subjects? If yes, could you post these numbers. I ordered a bottle yesterday and would like some indication of what to expect. Thanks in advance.

Blood test results from the 1-T subjects? Like during the cycle?

We really don’t have any practice way to test for 1-test or 1-andro in the system. Besides the results spoke for themselves.

How long of a cycle/dose do you plan on running?

-Pp

Pp's products are legit!

Blood test results from the 1-T subjects? Like during the cycle?

We really don’t have any practice way to test for 1-test or 1-andro in the system. Besides the results spoke for themselves.

How long of a cycle/dose do you plan on running?

-Pp
I plan on using one bottle. I have had three blood tests and all show me to have low testosterone (under 250). I have never used any steroids and my low test is simply attributed to getting old (35 years old). I thought that your product might help me. I used the original Dermacrine (3-4 bottles)and it did make a difference. I don't have the bloodwork during those periods to prove that my testosterone increased but I definitely felt a difference. The second day I used Dermacrine I had erections one after the other for no apparent reason. I felt like I was in Junior High School again.

I plan on using one bottle. I have had three blood tests and all show me to have low testosterone (under 250). I have never used any steroids and my low test is simply attributed to getting old (35 years old). I thought that your product might help me. I used the original Dermacrine (3-4 bottles)and it did make a difference. I don't have the bloodwork during those periods to prove that my testosterone increased but I definitely felt a difference. The second day I used Dermacrine I had erections one after the other for no apparent reason. I felt like I was in Junior High School again.

The 1-T is going to work by converting to 1-testosterone, which probably wont show up as “testosterone” on a blood test. Plus there will be a bunch of other anabolic hormones that the 1-T will be boosting that wouldn’t be detected on the test either.

You can expect to see the same sort of benefits as Dermacrine with 1-T but much more drastic gains in strength and muscle mass – which seem to become most obvious around week 3.

-Pp

Top Bottom