Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its true… Primordial Performance is releasing a 1-AD transdermal

I have heard of very mediocre results with 1AD.

However I will probably pick this up and give it a try with whatever JAM releases to stack with my M-Drol, hopefully giving me one fucked up cycle. :-)

fucked up = a bad thing

lol

nice!Being PP a professional company, I'd like to read about side effects, dosage, stacking.

Big difference from oral to transdermal bro. :D

Yes, big difference.

With a transdermal you will be getting about 40% absorbed rather than 8% orally, plus the skin will encourage higher conversion of 1-androsterone to 1-Testosterone.

This will be a very solid lean muscle builder on its own. We are combining the 1-androsterone with DHEA. The slight estrogenic action of the DHEA will contribute significantly to the muscular gains of 1-androsterone. Remember, 1-AD cant aromatize [convert to estrogen] and nether can 1-testosterone.

1-T is basicaly Dermacrine, amped up with a potent dose of 1-androsterone. 1-T will be like Dermacrine on steroids.. and dramatically more effective for lean muscle and strength gains.

Here are the details for those that are interested –

12mg/ml 1-androsterone
12mg/ml DHEA
210ml piston pump bottle [very cool, precise dosing, good for travel]
All new topical cream enhanced with transcutol and DMI for improved delivery
For most guys this will be a 25 day supply

Retail Price - $69.00

-Pp

+1. What benefits will this provide to the user?

1-T will offer the following benefits -

High conversion to 1-testosterone
High absorption rate of 35-40% for active ingredients in a topical delivery system
Highly anabolic for quality gains in lean muscle and strength
Low conversion to estrogen
Non-methylated and non-toxic to the liver

-Pp

Lets have a vote and see what you guys want to see in this stack. A cutting agent that will give dry hard smaller gains or a bulking agent that will give huge wet gains.

i dont even know what this is..is a prohormone or? anything to take as a bridge between cycles that dont affect the bodys natural test functions...?

Top Bottom