Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a thread about today`s Yankee game?

zimmer charged pedro. he out weighs pedro by 80 pounds and had a mouthful of tobacco and sunflower seeds. all will be forgiven when pedro signs with the yanks in 2004.

yeah I'm a yankees fan and I can kinda see how pedro was just doing a reflex defensive move..sure he could have just stepped aside and in retrospect i beleive thats what he wishes he had done...but Zim came at him and in the commotion that had to be a frightning site(tobacco and sunflower seeds LOL)and he just kinda brushed him aside..ZIm's weight and age just made "the body fall" as pedro put it...but overall the SOX lost their cool and the incident cost them quite a few quality at bats in the ensuing innings..and the game was close

4everhung said:
yeah I'm a yankees fan and I can kinda see how pedro was just doing a reflex defensive move..sure he could have just stepped aside and in retrospect i beleive thats what he wishes he had done...but Zim came at him and in the commotion that had to be a frightning site(tobacco and sunflower seeds LOL)and he just kinda brushed him aside..ZIm's weight and age just made "the body fall" as pedro put it...but overall the SOX lost their cool and the incident cost them quite a few quality at bats in the ensuing innings..and the game was close

I agree with you to a degree about Pedro`s reaction, but look at the replay. He did a close grip tricep pushdown on zimmer`s head. lol

Zimmer should have never been across the field, in front of the other team's dugout, by himself, looking for a "fight". Where was Clemens and all the other tough guy Yankees?

Face it - some 72 with an ego bigger than his bite got pushed. He's damn lucky Pedro didn't throw a punch. Oh - and his being a "coach" - shouldn't he have showed a little restraint and class.

Zimmer had that shit coming from pedro. Sure, he wasnt going to do any damage, throwing his ass down was just a naturale reaction. I would have done it. Like said earier, he's lucky he didnt get hit......

jaketparker said:
Zimmer had that shit coming from pedro. Sure, he wasnt going to do any damage, throwing his ass down was just a naturale reaction. I would have done it. Like said earier, he's lucky he didnt get hit......
What I don't understand is why Don Zimmer, when interviewed a few days later was crying like a puss. What's up with that.

I think half these things are staged just to get more viewers, help ratings, sell more stuff, etc....

Top Bottom