Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there a thread about today`s Yankee game?

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
I can`t believe nobody`s talking about how the old guy got slammed. I`m sure there are a few differing opinions on it. I DID NOT see the game. I missed it but saw the fight scenes ALL of them. lol

The only thing I heard about was a grounds keeper in the Yankees bullpen got jumped on and the owner of the Bosox (or something like that) he was 72 years old. He got taken to the hospital.

PEDRO IS A PUNKASS!

there was reason to do what he did. the man was 72 years old!!!
he should have just stepped to the side.....no matter what.

even if the old man was rushing him......NO EXCUSE!!!

onerepmaximum said:
The only thing I heard about was a grounds keeper in the Yankees bullpen got jumped on and the owner of the Bosox (or something like that) he was 72 years old. He got taken to the hospital.

lol I forget his name on the Yankees HE is the one that got knocked down by Pedro Mart.. the pitcher because he came out of the dugout after Pedro hit the guy at bat. (while pitching to him)

The groundskeeper was in a fight with a few Yankees as well. Roger Clemens also pitched "at" some guy It was`nt even close if you ask me. Then both dugouts emptied. lol

bottom line Boston and Pedro lost. Hey at least Pedro got to knock down a 72 year old.

sinjinsmythe33 said:
don zimmer. he also has a plate in his head

YES karma for you bro

I wanted to watch the game but I was messing around with my damn boiler, buying black pipe at Home Depot.

fuck anyone who beats down don zimmer!

fuck the red sox

but yes, the important thing to take away from this evening? the yankees WON.

Top Bottom