Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know it was only the Rams 1st preseason game....

candidate fucked up his mcl... he's gone for a while...

rams defense looked bad, but the sad thing is miami's offense didnt really look "good" for the most part... i did like travis minor he had some shiftiness at times.

their full back made the td run, not conrad the other guy... good effort on his part...

i have been rethinking the rams.. i dont think their d can hold up to anyone. the saints will win the west IF and ONLY IF, ricky is healthy... he will go through that defense like johnny o and his tricks.

I don't know why, but I'm still not sold on Ricky Williams yet. I baiscally see a guy who IF he can stay healthy, can run for about 1400-1500 yds, but only average about 4.0 yds a pop. Kind of sounds like Eddie George...

The Rams have improved themselves on defense this year. They got one of the best 3 cornerbacks in the game over the last 10 years in Aeneas Williams.

hey thick... whats wrong with eddie g? if i got a back who can control the clock and not put the ball on the ground.. pick up positive yards on 1st and 2nd down... i like my offense... it sets up some play action and will make you bring that 8th man up... if the saints have a version of eddie george they should thank the football gods...

oh, by the way... i hate he hate me

first time dennis miller made me smile during his MNF stay...

it did seem like al was a little put off about talking about the xfl....

-madbomber31 :)

Ricky was on pace for 1600yd rushing and 700 yds recieving.

Last year he faced 9 and 10 man fronts every game and still controlled shit on the ground...

Top Bottom