Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know it was only the Rams 1st preseason game....

Thick dog said:
I don't know why, but I'm still not sold on Ricky Williams yet. I baiscally see a guy who IF he can stay healthy, can run for about 1400-1500 yds, but only average about 4.0 yds a pop. Kind of sounds like Eddie George...

Yeah but if the Titans can muster any type of passing game he'll have more than 4.0 yds. per carry.

Eddie George is a solid consistant, punishing runner. He has actually lasted a lot longer than most big backs do. Most of your 240 pounders last a couple of years, then fade away. Eddie George is solid, but unspectacular. He's not a homerun threat. I like the 210-220 lb guy with lots of moves who can go the distance and avoid taking alot of hits. I like runners in the Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith, Marshall Faulk, Thurman Thomas mold. As far as averaging 4.0 yds per carry, that is a solid average in the NFL. Of course, I was a huge Barry Sanders fan and got to used to watching him log over 5 yards a pop and routinely break 60 yarders, behind some of the worst offensive lines I've seen Unfortunately for Ricky Williams, he will always be compared to Edgerrin James, who is outdistancing him by a long shot so far.

boy did archuletta dissapoint....... no excuses when you're a 1st rounder. rob konrad out ran him, and he's a FB. i'll put my money on denver or TB-

crashnet said:
The Rams have improved themselves on defense this year. They got one of the best 3 cornerbacks in the game over the last 10 years in Aeneas Williams.

Aeneas Williams is definitely a stud, I didn't know he was a Ram now. He will make an instant impact. He can shut down ANY receiver, to include Randy Moss

Top Bottom