Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it tak for clomid to kick in for a noticeable effect?

I'm saying that going by your posts and some of your threads re: the HR callout thread, continuously bombing Numbus, etc., you appear to be having pretty big mood swings lately. You're normally a very mellow character. Clomid tends to make some people moody. I did it for pct once and I'd sometimes feel like I was going to cry over stupid shit like movies.

I just suggested it was working overtime to be funny. So relax.
Nimbus posted a private email that I sent to him with the instruction to destoy it .. weell it shows up on EF bombs away.. As for HR I know all about her and her antics. and her bombing now and ihn the future will be well desevered .. thats what kills me about you and everyone else you just want to jump on the wagon and stir the pot regardless what is right.. you are a stirrer of trouble jnev nothing more... you should have kept your comments to yourself insteade of trying to come to the poor defense of somnone in which you have no clue what is occcuring and only for the mere chance to make somenone look bad or piss me off,,,

Nimbus posted a private email that I sent to him with the instruction to destoy it .. weell it shows up on EF bombs away.. As for HR I know all about her and her antics. and her bombing now and ihn the future will be well desevered .. thats what kills me about you and everyone else you just want to jump on the wagon and stir the pot regardless what is right.. you are a stirrer of trouble jnev nothing more... you should have kept your comments to yourself insteade of trying to come to the poor defense of somnone in which you have no clue what is occcuring and only for the mere chance to make somenone look bad or piss me off,,,

bomb him. LOL!

See, here you go again making something out of nothing.

I'm not having to do a thing to make anyone look bad. You're doing just fine on your own with that. It seems like you're not thinking straight lately. I hope you're ok dude.

See, here you go again making something out of nothing.

I'm not having to do a thing to make anyone look bad. You're doing just fine on your own with that. It seems like you're not thinking straight lately. I hope you're ok dude.

I hope he bombs you....nothing personal. I just think people getting bombed is hilarious...:chomp:

Top Bottom