Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with cutting

11fishingjohn

I tore my knee about a year ago. After surgery and physical therapy, i was out of the gym for about 3 months. I put on a lot of fat during that time due to a more the lack of the gym, more business trips than usual, ect... I weighed 175 with about 9% body fat now i am up to about 15%. and weighing 190 I have been dieting and doing cardio and lifting as before. I work out hard and have great motivation but cant seem to lose the fat. I have taken pro-hormones before and loved them. I am wondering if anyone can give me any advice as to what a good pro-hormone stack would be to aid in fat loss. thanks

MrSupps has Katanadrol on sale at record low prices. I personally am not very convinced of the efficacy of 19-Norandro, but some people say it is great. Also try some Yohimbine HCl from Nutraplanet. Take 15-20mg of powder (it's way cheap) and it'll have you crankin' out Norepinephrine and ephinephrine at high levels in no time.

Top Bottom