Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glute injection needle moving alot

just did quads today it was freakin awesome no more ass for me....

you sound like a scared newb... was that your first injection?

there are videos online which show you how to do it step by step.. and your first time go for the quads.. this way you see what is going on and you can use both your hands like joe said above.

or you can use a mirror and go for the deltoids which is a very easy injection cause the shoulders get banged up as it is so you wont even know its in there..

deep breathe in... deep breathe out then PUSH/EASE the needle in slowly.. thats the hardest part. (remember the nerves are mostly on the surface so you can always ice the skin and try to numb it to make the injection less painful.

once its in slowly inject, take ur time... keep the needle still.. no moving it around. then when you are done wait 20 seconds and then pull out fast... immediately swab then take a HOT shower

oh and dont forget to warm the juice beforehand

it was actually my second injection first one was a breeze a little pain (in the right glute) on the second and third day. my second shot was in the left glute and its the second day now and its a little more sore than the right glute was which is a little why I was asking nothing worth worrying about cuz I can still sit on it and move around and probably still workout my legs. (eq 250mg 1cc wednesdays and sundays)

still very nervous though but taking all my precautions except the moving a little of the needle

it was actually my second injection first one was a breeze a little pain (in the right glute) on the second and third day. my second shot was in the left glute and its the second day now and its a little more sore than the right glute was which is a little why I was asking nothing worth worrying about cuz I can still sit on it and move around and probably still workout my legs. (eq 250mg 1cc wednesdays and sundays)

k then dont do left glue anymore.. that is hard to get to.. even with help i only do my right. left is too hard to get a quality injection

Top Bottom