Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glute injection needle moving alot

J-S

hey quick question how bad is it if the needle moves around when you inject in your glute?

I'm doing 1cc of 250mg eq twice a week and my last shot my needle seemed to move in and out and around little bit and was just wondering what the consequences of that could be!

that depends on what your needle has passed through. why not just give up the glutes if you cant keep steady. i personally cant reach my glutes. i prefer to hit my pecs and upper center, and lower inner quads for much better control. i can be seated, relaxed, and easily use both hands.

i agree with Joe.. glutes need to be done by someone else unless you have skinny shoulders.

when you move it around you are slicing up your muscle which isn't a BIG deal but it isn't a good thing either.. people like the glutes but for me i like the deltoids and quads the best.. I have become a pro at them, no blood, no pain... practice makes perfect

it makes me sore when i "let go the needle and it does like a circle in my leg"

I did a ventro glue shot, and mid shot, my muscle tightened (from me leaning on it) and the needle spun. I have a nice bubble, but since it went into the vento glute its pain free right now...

ive done same in my delt and pain was alot worse.

I dont do glutes (ass) because i cant do it smoothly

how long does it usually take to notice a infection? a couple days after? is the pain really bad?

an infection will usually result in an abscess. It becomes a big puss filled bump which u might want to see a doctor for. They will surgically remove it. If your hood though (like me) u can stick a 20gauge in it and draw the puss out. When U got some flow going into the syringe, press on the abscess and remove the syringe. Watch the puss flow!. Make sure u get it all out.

Top Bottom