Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Fantasy Football League

PuddleMonkey said:
Sad thing is me with multiple girls (fuck buddies) will still hand your ass to you. And to make it worse it'll be my first time with FF.

If you think getting that poison out or your system makes you smarter at football you are crazy, just watch the Seinfeld where George proves that I'm a shoe in.

BTW where do I send the money(or am I good for it :) )

I am commish so i will setup the league, draft date, etc. i'll pm you guys this week/weekend and get everything coordinated.

puddle is treasurer, i need confirmation on who's in. we'll be sending the money to him.

we'll do a vote on what the entry fees should be (i say $100). you can pay in full up front if you're not a broke ass (around first week of season) or we'll split up the payments and you can have 1 in by first week and the other by week 7ish. that's if it's $100

we should do a 12 team league. 12 is ideal, but we'll see how many participants there are. 10 will be the worst case scenario

How many teams do we need? We doing it on cbs? I checked that sportsline thing out or whatever and it does look better than espn. I like how you can rank each position and then rank how you want to draft those positions.

yes, we're doing it on sportsline.

i have to find out which setup we used last year.

there's one that actually costs money, and another one that's free on sportsline. the one that costs money is like $120 for the season i think. would work out to about 10 bucks a person. obviously we'd have to see and make a decision from there.

the one we used last year was SICK, so i need to do some digging

we'll vote on the league scoring, playoff formats. etc

I can't figure out why cbs sportsline doesn't load for me on my work computer. If we do a live draft can it be monday when I am at my home puter?

PuddleMonkey said:
I can't figure out why cbs sportsline doesn't load for me on my work computer. If we do a live draft can it be monday when I am at my home puter?

draft doesn't work that way, so don't worry. it's not like we all log on and then pick and it loads our teams.

we just coordinate a time that we're all online, pick and i'll plug in all the teams.

calveless wonder said:
draft doesn't work that way, so don't worry. it's not like we all log on and then pick and it loads our teams.

we just coordinate a time that we're all online, pick and i'll plug in all the teams.

Sweet, so we can pretty much do it on EF then?

Top Bottom