Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Fantasy Football League

calveless wonder said:
i'll be commish....but like i said, we all need to throw in a few bucks. i don't have to(or want to) be the treasurer, we can give the money to someone else trustworthy. i don't want to be commish to a league where people don't even set their lineups or make any trades because there's nothing invested or no incentive to win

cbs sportline has by far the best fantasy setup. espn's league is kind of gay.

my 3 grand a team league was on sportlines, my league with friends for 50 bucks was on espn. world of difference.

I have only played espn and yahoo leages, what is the advatage to sportsline? I'm not disagreeing with you, just curios to know why it is better because they all seem the same to me as long as the site stays up. I'll throw down, maybe we could find Satch out there somewhere to hold the money for us? :)

whatever..50 bucks, 100.

50 should be the minimum. everyone can afford 50 bucks for something you're going to spend 3 months+ on.

i'd be down for 100, but if everyone is too cheap then fine.

sportsline is cool because it has the matchups (predicted points), they're REALLY good on the player updates/injuries, live point updates, and the layout/format is just really cool.

if you want puddle, you can be the treasurer. i trustz youz

pfft..still got a month +.

the question is, who's in? I'll post another thread in C&C and start PMing these bastards.

if we do $100 we can split it up into 2 payments for the broke asses. one around the first week of the season and one midseason.

calveless wonder said:
pfft..still got a month +.

the question is, who's in? I'll post another thread in C&C and start PMing these bastards.

if we do $100 we can split it up into 2 payments for the broke asses. one around the first week of the season and one midseason.

I'm down with it, probably be able to scrounge that much up in loose change around the car. Ok maybe not, but I bet between the two cars I have $50 in change lol. But this could be an issue with these cheap bastards, as much as I see them sniveling about juice prices going up a little.

Top Bottom