Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Fantasy Football League

Faizakafez said:
yonkers alter????

LOL

no, degenerate gambler alert..

i.e. most of my old company.

all the sales/branch managers, owners and attorneys were in the league.
it was fun as fuck. i actually flew up to NY just for the draft LOL. we rented out this sick fuckin restaurant in long island.

only reason i wish i still worked for teh company. first place was 20 g's, 2nd was 8 g's, etc......me and my partner were in 1st place for alot of the season and then ALL our top players got injured!!! fuckin bullshit

Bad idea to let me in this league but I'll take it if there is a spot. Here is the deal, I'm 32 and single with a job that doesn't allow me relationships. Basically what I'm saying is the only thing I have left in this world is FF, you guys will be my punching bags.

sfmonster said:
Bad idea to let me in this league but I'll take it if there is a spot. Here is the deal, I'm 32 and single with a job that doesn't allow me relationships. Basically what I'm saying is the only thing I have left in this world is FF, you guys will be my punching bags.

I've got 8 hours a day at work to do nothing but make your life miserable! 31 and no wife or kids, BRING IT!

Wonderboy, you gonna set a new one up or you wanna take over what I started? Me being a FF n00b I'm not sure I should be running the show.

I just wanna have a EF league, I'd imagine it to be more fun to play with guys/gals you somewhat know or communicate with on a regular basis.

Cool, we can create the league around the amount of interest. Looks like on most sites you can have as many as 20 teams in a league. But hopefully we don't have to go that route, as someone is gonna get stuck with Rex Grossman.

PuddleMonkey said:
I've got 8 hours a day at work to do nothing but make your life miserable! 31 and no wife or kids, BRING IT!

Wonderboy, you gonna set a new one up or you wanna take over what I started? Me being a FF n00b I'm not sure I should be running the show.

I just wanna have a EF league, I'd imagine it to be more fun to play with guys/gals you somewhat know or communicate with on a regular basis.

I'll bring it and you'll get clowned everyday on the boards, are you sure you want this?

sfmonster said:
I'll bring it and you'll get clowned everyday on the boards, are you sure you want this?

I want it, and I want it bad! You gonna commish it, or is Wonderwoman?

You sure you're gonna be able to live with yourself getting beat by a first timer? I would think long and hard about this.

i'll be commish....but like i said, we all need to throw in a few bucks. i don't have to(or want to) be the treasurer, we can give the money to someone else trustworthy. i don't want to be commish to a league where people don't even set their lineups or make any trades because there's nothing invested or no incentive to win

cbs sportline has by far the best fantasy setup. espn's league is kind of gay.

my 3 grand a team league was on sportlines, my league with friends for 50 bucks was on espn. world of difference.

Top Bottom