Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Fantasy Football League

calveless wonder said:
yes, we're doing it on sportsline.

i have to find out which setup we used last year.

there's one that actually costs money, and another one that's free on sportsline. the one that costs money is like $120 for the season i think. would work out to about 10 bucks a person. obviously we'd have to see and make a decision from there.

the one we used last year was SICK, so i need to do some digging

we'll vote on the league scoring, playoff formats. etc

I'm in a cbs league already so that is alright with me. The yahoo league is also good, Yahoo sports hooks it up when it comes to ease of FF stats. Even playing in the other sites FF I will use stats off of Yahoo, just really easy to navigate(I hate espn's btw). As for the cost in CBS I think it is bunk. basically they work as a broker for the league and take a huge chop with no benefits. You pay a lot for your team and the payout is really low so it seems like a bad deal unless you don't have someone who can run the money for you. We have Puddle saying he will and I'll play Sniper if he tries to cut and run :chomp:

sfmonster said:
I'm in a cbs league already so that is alright with me. The yahoo league is also good, Yahoo sports hooks it up when it comes to ease of FF stats. Even playing in the other sites FF I will use stats off of Yahoo, just really easy to navigate(I hate espn's btw). As for the cost in CBS I think it is bunk. basically they work as a broker for the league and take a huge chop with no benefits. You pay a lot for your team and the payout is really low so it seems like a bad deal unless you don't have someone who can run the money for you. We have Puddle saying he will and I'll play Sniper if he tries to cut and run :chomp:

no, not what i meant. i know waht you're talking about though. the leagues where you pay per team and they have a pool. that blows, there's no need for that. payouts do suck

i'm just talking about the actual league interface, etc. fuck it, we'll do the free league

more money for the winners

calveless wonder said:
no, not what i meant. i know waht you're talking about though. the leagues where you pay per team and they have a pool. that blows, there's no need for that. payouts do suck

i'm just talking about the actual league interface, etc. fuck it, we'll do the free league

more money for the winners

You mean more money for me

sfmonster said:
We have Puddle saying he will and I'll play Sniper if he tries to cut and run :chomp:

lol, pssshhh, nigga please. A grand wouldn't be worth smearing my name for :evil:

puddlemoney.JPG

PuddleMonkey said:
lol, pssshhh, nigga please. A grand wouldn't be worth smearing my name for :evil:

puddlemoney.JPG

That looks like the same amount of money I won on FF last year.

lol, point being I ain't gonna take anyones money (unless I win of course). I don't mind if someone else wants to be treasurer, I'm open to whatever. I do like the free league idea on CBS, that site looks cool.

Top Bottom