Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

delt soreness/slight swelling

Revel2k9

Started my first cycle last monday of test e 500mg split 250 twice a week. First shot i did into the glute and it was only slightly sore for a day and other than that was all good. My 2nd shot was late last thursday night and i did it into my left delt and it went alright. Next day i woke up and it was sore, which i expected considering this is my first run and the first time injecting into this muscle. But it is now the 5th day since and it is still pretty sore and slightly swollen, and also the area is hard to touch. No redness or fever, and the swelling is only very slight, its just pretty stiff and sore. I took some ibuprofen and it helped the pain significantly, but some of the swelling is still there. Im confident its more tissue irritation and not an infection but just wondering if its common for it to last this long. Did my third shot yesterday into my right delt and its only slightly sore with no swelling present. However, my first delt shot that is causing me the problems i did do it a bit far forward and was more in the anterior delt than in the middle largest part of the delt. The 2nd shot was placed more in the larger part of the muscle and isnt giving me much trouble. Oh and also the swelling and hardness isnt actually where i injected, its located mainly a few inches up from where i shot, and it does spread out some throughout the muscle. Any info on this would be appreciated to help me be at ease a little

I wouldnt sweat it just as long as you did everything correctly (aespirate, clean, etc etc). I still get muscle soreness for a few days after my shots. By the 2nd, 3rd day kinda feels like there is an internal bruise and the shot site becomes hard and feels like a knot. My gear is legit and I am as clean possible, I guess my body just reacts this way.

yea im good on sterile technique and im pretty sure its probably just irritation... just figured it would be away by now. although i havnt taken ibuprofen for about 9 hours and the pain hasnt really returned much. a tiny bit... but not like it was when i woke up this morning. i also took like 3 showers today to massage the area under hot water lol... so i think thats helped also. So guess we'll see in the morning... just gonna feel so much better if i wake up and the pain hasnt returned

Delts get me too sometimes. I always do the rear head of my delts, because the front head and middle seem more likely to cause what you had (really sore and a little swollen the next day, and still sore for 5 or 6 days). I use a 22g 1 inch needle for delts, because it's too hard to inject at that angle with a thinner needle where I can barely reach. Also the deeper, the less soreness, but I can't say everyone's the same on that. If you have huge delts, you might use a 1 1/2" needle.

Charles

Top Bottom