Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Feedback

bleedgreen

Hello Elite Fitness fam. I have been a long time reader on this forum, decided to make a post to get some advice for my upcoming cycle.

I usually try to stay as lean as I can through the year, but this winter I want to bulk up a bit and put on a good amount of size. I am 29, 6-2, and around 205 pounds. I would estimate I am around 8-9% body fat. The goal for this cycle is to add as much clean size as possible.

I workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I weight train 5 days a week, and then have 2 off days. I follow typically body building routines, where I work out 1 body part per day. I do cardio 2-3 times a week as well.

I have been on my bulking diet for about a month now. I figured I would have that in place before I started the cycle. In that month, I have gained about 5 pounds. I own my own Bar and Grill, so the majority of my meals come from there. Actually, all of them do. This is what my diet looks like;

10:00am - Whey Protein and Dextrose

11:00am - Grilled Chicken Breast, Large Sweet Potato, Steamed Veggies

1:00pm - Grilled Top Sirloin, Large Sweet Potato, Steamed Veggies

3:00pm - Baked Walley, Large Sweet Potato, Steamed Veggies

5:00pm - Grilled Chicken Breast, Large Sweet Potato, Steamed Veggies

7:00pm - Baked Mahi Mahi, Large Sweet Potato, Steamed Veggies

9:00pm - Grilled Top Sirloin, Large Sweet Potato, Steamed Veggies

11:00pm - Casein Protein and Almond Butter

I am getting in 8 meals per day, trying to eat every 2 hours. Each meal has a lean source of protein, complex carbs, and veggies. I add a little bit of brown sugar and olive oil to the sweet potato for flavor. That adds a little bit of carbs and healthy fats to the macros. All of this breaks down to around 3400 calories, 320 protein, 350 carbs, 80 fat.

The cycle I am looking at looks like this;

1-18 Test E - 500mg/week
1-18 Equipoise - 800mg/week
7-18 Tren E - 400mg/week
1-20 Proviron - 50mg/day
1-20 N2Guard
16-20 HCG - 500iu 2x/week
16-20 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod

21-24 Clomid - 50mg/day
21-26 Nolva - 20mg/day
21-26 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod
21-26 Omega Sports T-Force
21-26 Universal Animal Test and Stak
21-26 DAA

Looking forward to all the advice. I plan on starting this cycle tomorrow. So hopefully things do not look too bad.

Thanks!

Hey bro. Diet looks solid, I wish I could manage to keep mine exactly like yours.
So... things look pretty good except for your ancillary use. That aromasin needs to be run throughout. That tren is gonna mean you need a dopamine agonist, better get yourself some caber before you start running that. Finally, since you are running tren e, you don't want that nolva in your pct. That's asking for trouble, it can and will exasperate prolactin issues.
I think if you get that stuff in line, with your diet and some solid training, you'll do absolutely great.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. My day is typically spent just hanging out around the bar at my restaurant. So everything is pretty convenient. It is pretty nice getting your food cooked for you, and even having it brought out. Every 2 hours, on the hour. As far as the aromasin and caber, I have never had a problem with estrogen or prolactin, bloodwork confirmed. I add in the Aromasin toward the back end of the cycle with HCG to keep estrogen in place before the start of PCT.

If it works for you in the past. Lucky man, bud. Wish it was that easy for us all lol. Cycle looks pretty sweet bro. Good luck!

Finally a guy who gets it!

Very nice set up all around. I would suggest a few things;

A) Maybe a little too much starch in your diet, but with your stats it's working for you. Also depending on the quantity of food in each meal you could space meals out more. But, again you're stats say you got it dialed in to what works for you.
B) I'd go to a 2-3 days on, 1 off training schedule.
C) I'd also get in 2 meals before training, with the last one being an hour before. If you're looking to add mass.
D) I'd run the tren from Day 1 for the 12 weeks instead of @ the end.
E) Aromasin from Day 1 as well.

Hello Elite Fitness fam. I have been a long time reader on this forum, decided to make a post to get some advice for my upcoming cycle.

I usually try to stay as lean as I can through the year, but this winter I want to bulk up a bit and put on a good amount of size. I am 29, 6-2, and around 205 pounds. I would estimate I am around 8-9% body fat. The goal for this cycle is to add as much clean size as possible.

I workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I weight train 5 days a week, and then have 2 off days. I follow typically body building routines, where I work out 1 body part per day. I do cardio 2-3 times a week as well.

I have been on my bulking diet for about a month now. I figured I would have that in place before I started the cycle. In that month, I have gained about 5 pounds. I own my own Bar and Grill, so the majority of my meals come from there. Actually, all of them do. This is what my diet looks like;

I am getting in 8 meals per day, trying to eat every 2 hours. Each meal has a lean source of protein, complex carbs, and veggies. I add a little bit of brown sugar and olive oil to the sweet potato for flavor. That adds a little bit of carbs and healthy fats to the macros. All of this breaks down to around 3400 calories, 320 protein, 350 carbs, 80 fat.

1-18 Test E - 500mg/week
7-18 Tren E - 400mg/week
1-20 Proviron - 50mg/day
1-20 N2Guard

21-24 Clomid - 50mg/day
21-26 Nolva - 20mg/day
21-26 DAA

Looking forward to all the advice. I plan on starting this cycle tomorrow. So hopefully things do not look too bad.

Thanks!

hey bro... i can tell you have been doing some reading and you are implementing a lot it very wisely... i respect that a lot... there are a few things i would change or tweak...

one, you should at the minimum have dostinex on hand for prolactin with tren... i would also run aromasin from the start... 12.5 mg eod is sufficient... LOVE the fact you have proviron, also LOVE the eq dose and length... one thing i would do is add hcgenerate before hcg... you want to transition yourself in pct with the least amount of suppression possible... hcgenerate for 8 weeks will really combat this for you... another thing to add as well is gw-501516 20 mg day to coincide with eq... bro, gw and eq is the ultimate combo and you would truly be missing out on so much by not using them together...

half of your pct is perfect... the other half, not so much... read this article i am attaching for you on the ideal post cycle... i am giving you a layout as well...

if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to pm me or email me at [email protected] and i will be happy to help you bro... i really like your approach, your research and your attention to detail that so many just do not comprehend... i want to see you achieve everything you want and more from this...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thank you guys for the replies.

EZ_Z
A) I am still trying to get my diet dialed in. I typically do not eat anywhere close to this amount of carbs. Any suggestions for changes are welcome.
B) That is how I do my training. 3 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off.
C) I could easily move my workout to later in the day and get a few meals in before hand. Thanks for the tip
D) If I run the Tren from day 1, I will shorten the cycle to 16 weeks, and run Test, EQ, Tren all together.

Thanks for the advice.

dylangemelli
I have caber and aromasin on hand just in case, but I honestly had never needed them. I will also add the GW-50 and N2Guard to my PCT. I plan to go into the sarms cutting stack a little while after PCT is finished to get cut up for the summer. So I don't want to run GW-50 too long before then.

Thanks for the replies guys

Thank you guys for the replies.

EZ_Z
A) I am still trying to get my diet dialed in. I typically do not eat anywhere close to this amount of carbs. Any suggestions for changes are welcome.
B) That is how I do my training. 3 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off.
C) I could easily move my workout to later in the day and get a few meals in before hand. Thanks for the tip
D) If I run the Tren from day 1, I will shorten the cycle to 16 weeks, and run Test, EQ, Tren all together.

Diet is a strange animal. Personally, I adapt pretty quickly so I have to make changes to my diet approximately every 2-3 weeks. Generally tren will = a need for more carbs.

1-18 Test E - 500mg/week
7-18 Tren E - 400mg/week
1-20 Proviron - 50mg/day
1-20 N2Guard

21-24 Clomid - 50mg/day
21-26 Nolva - 20mg/day
21-26 DAA

Thanks!

how old are you? what is your past cycle history? you need caber for that cycle and why aromasin only towards end>?

please check your private messages

EZ_E - Thanks for the advice once again. I will add some fresh fruit to my meals as well to add some more clean carbs to the diet, then I will adjust as I go. I will also switch things up a bit more after a few weeks, switch out the sweet potato for rice. I also have many types of fish at my disposal.. Walleye, Cod, Salmon, Mahi Mahi, Perch, and Shrimp. Venison and Bison will also be added to the menu soon.

Hurricane - I am 29. I have run 5 cycles in the past. All of which were cutting cycles. I have caber on hand. Aromasin is at the end to make sure estrogen is under control going into PCT.

Top Bottom