Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could Mike Tyson be natural?

T-Rage

Am I totally naive in thinking that he may be natural? Or is it a given that he has juiced? And for those that think he has...what kind of cycles do you think he does? I know he is a genetic freak and all and I totally admire his ferocious looking build. I'm just wondering if he has had any help.

Not sure but would the various boxing commissions be checking for roids? Boxers all have to be cleared by appointed doc's prior to each fight.

Bro the guy went craxy because of juice and loves to take halotestin and YES HE JUICES HI ASS OFF i'm seprised no one else has said anything because that guy is fucking psycho when it comes to gear, test susp, fina, all highly androgenic ones and plus if i'm not mistaken the guy is schitzofrenic(sorry about the spelling) plus probably some othe metal desease also an it's due to too much halo....hell of a fighter though give him that...

im pretty sure most pro-athletes in any sport have touched the juice, and please dont' flame for the suspcion.

anyways, tyson, probably did, but consider that he has been in and out of jail..the perfect environment almost, eat sleep workout. and he has had pro trainers/advice since a very young age.

he works his ass off, that has to be recognized

And genetics. The guy has a lot of natural size. Iron Mike. It still cracks me up to hear a high pitched voice comming from such a monster.

ivanushka said:
Bro the guy went craxy because of juice and loves to take halotestin and YES HE JUICES HI ASS OFF i'm seprised no one else has said anything because that guy is fucking psycho when it comes to gear, test susp, fina, all highly androgenic ones and plus if i'm not mistaken the guy is schitzofrenic(sorry about the spelling) plus probably some othe metal desease also an it's due to too much halo....hell of a fighter though give him that...

Don't tell me you asked him personally? :rolleyes:

He probably used halos or cheque drops though.

-sk

Top Bottom