Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could Mike Tyson be natural?

he could certainly be natural and just have crazy good genetics. if you look at pics from when he was 17/18 yrs old, he was pretty big and cut. couple that in with the temper and general craziness that he displays and i'd guess that he was an XYY man.

When he first got out of prison he weighed 205 lbs. and was still pretty muscular. Take some roids and add another 20 or 30.

None of you know for sure, unless you're a close friend of his, which I doubt. I believe that Mike would have a great body whether he used steroids or not. The guy is a genetic freak by all means. He's always been big, even at a very young age (early teens). His fighting weight never really fluctuates that much and he's been at it for a long time. He usually always weighs right around 220 lbs, never 15 lbs lighter or heavier. I'm not saying that his trainers never had him on something to increase his aggression like Halo or the Cheque drops mentioned earlier, but he doesn't need steroids to have an incredible build. He is truly gifted in having a very bulky muscular body.

BTW, he has a fight coming up in February, I believe it's going to be on Showtime. I can't wait!

NN

It's interesting that boxing is one area where the contesants can gain advantage from juicing yet I believe they were late to realize it. (Boxers tend to be dumb and their trainers aren't much smarter) I'd say most of the top guys today are using something. Metyltest would be the logical choice - can't be detected and makes you one angry motherfucker and strong as a son of a bitch.

Tyson is just a psycho. He had tremendous skills but lost his way. Once Buster Douglas kicked his ass he was never the same. I wouldn't pay 2 cents to see him fight these days.

Nelson Montana said:

Tyson is just a psycho. He had tremendous skills but lost his way. Once Buster Douglas kicked his ass he was never the same. I wouldn't pay 2 cents to see him fight these days.

Me either.. The seats go for 1000$ bucks!!! Pay per view goes for 40.00$ !!! lol

HALO! HALO! HALO! "#@!!%&**$#@!!!**#@!"

Top Bottom