Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aandd's Journal...

Yummy!!! What is pumpkin butter? Hmm..Like margarine? Or the stuff u use to make pumpkin pie? Looks like you really like it.
How r u doing with your goals? Stats?

playmatesky said:
Yummy!!! What is pumpkin butter? Hmm..Like margarine? Or the stuff u use to make pumpkin pie? Looks like you really like it.
How r u doing with your goals? Stats?

Like Peanut Butter, not butter butter. LOL. Tastes a lot like pumpkin pie filling. With a dab of whipped topping it is heaven itself.

I'll have my bodyfat taken on Wed... but I feel like I've stalled out this week. I was doing good until maybe.... Thurs? I'm going to wait until Wednesday then see about changing some things up.

When I started I was 150 and 33.1% bodyfat. Right now I am 144 and about 20% bodyfat. I try not to concentrate on scale weight... but in all honesty it's really got me down and feeling dejected. :( I'm not sure why I am not slimming down as I lose body fat. I find it hard to believe that for every pound of body fat I'm losing I am GAINING a pound of muscle.

I know I'm losing. I went from a size 12 to a tight size 6. If I could get rid of the last of this belly fat I'd be comfortable in my size 6's and probably almost into a 4. But since I have been working out since JUNE and can't stay below 144 I'm not sure that's going to happen. :bawling:

aandd said:
Ok, had a Dr's appointment this AM across town... and it would be the ONE morning since he's been born that my little alarm clock (AKA: the toddler) didn't wake up by 6:30! So, no time for b'fast and had to race across town in rush hour traffic.

9:30 AM
Sausage Bisquit from McD's. Not the best choice, but much better than some of the alternatives. LOL.

12:30 PM
4 ozs. Chix Breast w/Feta and Red Pepper
3/4 c. French-style Green Beans

3:00 PM
18 FF mini pretzels.

6:00 PM
YAY! I found a way to make Tuna from the can palatable. Thank you Lord for health food stores.
1 can Chunk Light Tuna in water
1 TBSP SUN DRIED TOMATO MUSTARD from http://www.stonewallkitchen.com/prd...ndiments&L2=Mustards&L3=SundriedTomatoMustard

I love love *LOVE* the mustards and such from here. I don't know why I didn't think to add them in sooner: http://stonewallkitchen.com

Total: 1223cals
Fat: 42g 376cals 32%
Carbs: 76g 276cals 23%
Protein: 133g 534cals 45%

7:30 AM
4 HB Egg Whites
3 slices Turkey Bacon
1 TBSP Pumpkin Butter

10:30
Met-RX Protein Plus Bar

1:30 PM
4ozs Chix Breast
1 tsp ketchup

3:30 PM
18 mini pretzels

6:30 PM
1 can Tuna
1 TBSP BEER MASTERS MUSTARD (made with Bock Beer and mustard seeds. YUMMY! 5 cals, no fat/carbs. By http://www.terrapinridge.com/content/home.asp )
1 slice wheat bread
1 TBSP FIG & WALNUT BUTTER. (Another one from http://stonewallkitchen.com )

Oh, and fuck me - I lost my wallet. I left it in the cart at the higest class grocier's here, and someone fucking took it. Even in WALMART people have returned my wallet, but here they took off with it. Hope they enjoy the 50 cent coupons since that was about all of value in it.

Total: 1139cals
Fat: 27 240cals 22%
Carbs: 94g 357cals 32%
Protein: 126g 503calsg 46%

Last edited:
Getting my bodyfat measured this AM. I have been feeling really down lately about my diet.... it's not bad, but I guess I just feel like I"m not getting the results I want. Anyway - today will decide if I switch up again.

6:45 AM
4 HB egg whites
3 slices Turkey bacon
1 TBSP Pumpkin Butter

YAY! My bodyfat is down to 20.2% Whhoooooo Hooooooo! I still have a ways to go, and I know the last 5% is going to be the hardest 5%.... but I am damn proud of myself!

8:30 AM WORKOUT
Chest: Bench, Incline Bench, Chest Flyes
Bi's: Seated Curl, Lat Curl
Legs: Sumo Squats

CARDIO: 30 Minutes, Precor.

10:30 AM
PWO Protien Shake, 2 scoops

12:45 PM
4 ozs Tuna Steak with an Expresso Rub (yes, like the coffee)
1 c. Okra

3:00 PM
3/4 sm. Plum
MRP - Detour Bar

Dinner at Church. Not sure about the nutrients. I stuck to things that had the biggest chance of being healthy. LOL.

Last edited:
aandd said:
YAY! My bodyfat is down to 20.2% Whhoooooo Hooooooo! I still have a ways to go, and I know the last 5% is going to be the hardest 5%.... but I am damn proud of myself!

Hey lady, awesome results, congrats!

blah. I am SO not hungry today. I'm sure this is going to bite me in the ass later.

8:30 AM - WORKOUT
ABS: Weighted Crunch, Weighted Sit-ups, Leg Raises
CARDIO: 30 Minutes Precor, 10 Minutes Row machine (this is fun!)

10:30 AM
1 scoop Protein Mix
1 c. Skim milk

12:15 PM
Ack! I'm *still* not hungry, but I can feel my blood sugar dipping low, so I made some Tilapia and okra and will force myself to eat it.

4ozs. Tilapia w. seafood seasoning
1 c. Okra, boiled not fried. :)

1:35 PM
My blood sugar is still funky. blah.
2 TBSP. ANPB
2 TBSP Whipped Topping.

5:30 PM
BLAH! Nothing still sounds good.
1 can Chunk Light Tuna w/1 TBSP Brew Masters Mustard and dash of pepper mixed in.

8:15 PM
Trying to cram in some calories. I didn't get near enough today. I guess I need to make sure I get a least a chix breast or two in each day just to cover my cals.

2 scoops Protein Mix w/water
2 TBSP ANPB
2 TBSP LF Whipped Topping

Total: 1213cals
Fat: 40g 362cals 32%
Carbs: 51g 168cals 15%
Protein: 154g 615cals 54%

Last edited:
I was running late this Am, so I just grabbed whatever I had ready in the fridge.

7:00 AM
2 HB Egg whites
1 slice Wheat Bread
1 TBSP Fig & Walnut Butter

9:00 AM WORKOUT
Shoulders, Tri's, Lunges, Deadlifts.
No Cardio today. I was just worn out... Maybe from not eating enough this am or not taking my CB.

11:15 AM
6 ozs Chix Breast
1 c. Brussels Sprouts
2 TBSP ANPB
2 TBSP Whipped Topping

1:45 PM
Guilt Free Cherries n' Cream Protein Shake. 1 scoop

4:00 PM
Detour MRP

5:00 PM
Double Turkey Meat Cheese Burger w/ FF cheese and SF buns.

Last edited:
7:15 AM
:RADAR

7:45 AM
:cow:

8:30 AM
:sick:

I was going to the gym this Am before we went to the carnival. Then I decided to highlight my hair first. Then I had to run to Walgreens to find some decent haircolor to cover up the fucking mess I made of my hair. :lmao: So we missed the gym and went straight to the carnival.

11:00 AM CARNIVAL
Chips and Cake and Frito Pie! Oh my!

I won the cake walk! Woohoo. Of course, I stacked the deck by making both my kids play at the same time. LOL. Whatever is left over will go in the trash tonight.... it's really GOOD cake.

Last edited:
Top Bottom