Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aandd's Journal...

WEIGHT: 136.5

Didn't get to log yesterday. I was gone almost all day long. I can't even remember what all I ate.

6:30 AM
3 slices turkey bacon
3 HB egg whites
1 TBSP Pumpkin Butter
184cals 8g/F 9g/C 16g/P

We were just going to run errands today, but my older son really wanted to go to the gym. (He's 4 - how cool is it that he WANTS to go to the gym?!) So about 10 AM we ran in. My supervisor in the kids club wanted to work out with me, so it took a little longer than expected.

12:00 PM
3 ozs Chix Breast
1 tbsp catsup
12 brussels sprouts
2 TBSP ANPB
2 TBSP FF Rediwhip
450cals 20g/F 29g/C 40g/P

4:00 PM
4 ozs Chix Breast
1 c. green beans
221cals 4g/F 9g/C 34g/P

7:00 PM
1 c. Cheerios
1/2 c. Hood FF Milk

Total: 988cals
Fat: 3g4 304cals 33%
Carbs: 71g 223cals 24%
Protein: 100g 401cals 43%

Whoops. I knew I needed to eat one more time, and that my calories were way low... but I fell asleep. Damnit.

Last edited:
nycgirl said:
I'm curious, what is pumpkin butter?

Hi! It's like peanut butter, only made with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spices. Similar to almond butter or apple butter. There's also a recipe for a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuchino knock off using protein mix in the recipes thread.

i LOVE my pumpkin butter. :)

aandd said:
Hi! It's like peanut butter, only made with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spices. Similar to almond butter or apple butter. There's also a recipe for a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuchino knock off using protein mix in the recipes thread.

i LOVE my pumpkin butter. :)

OH, that sounds good. I love apple butter. I will look forward the next time I go food shooping.

Thanks. :)

WEIGHT: 137.0 :( Well, that sucks. I had such a a good downward trend going too.

Last edited:
aandd said:
WEIGHT: 137.0 :( Well, that sucks. I had such a a good downward trend going too.

Don't put too much emphasis on scale weight. We tend to bloat and hold water for all kinds of reasons. Mine varies 2-3 lbs throughout the week depending on sodium, carbs and sometimes for reasons that I can't decipher. Just keep up the good work and focus on the long run...

WEIGHT: 136

8:00 AM
1/2 c. CC
1/2 c. Pineapple

10:45 AM
leftover briskit from Salt Lick last night.
1 c. Italian veggie mix

I got busy and didn't track what time I ate, but during the day I had:

5 ozs Tuna Steak
1 c. Salad
2 TBSP Newmans Own Dressing
1/2 c. CC
1/2 c. Pineapple
2 SF Puddings
2 TBSP ANPB
6 TBSP FF RediWhip

I just put it in fitday, and I gotta go eat something. My cals are way low
LOL

Total: 797
Fat: 25 222 29%
Carbs: 75 287 37%
Protein: 64 257 34%

Think I'm gonna have come Cheerios... it's the only thing that sounds good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom