Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aandd's Journal...

mermaid said:
What is pumpkin butter? Sounds good....

Same thing as peanut butter, only with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spices in it. I also got organic apple butter.

I went originally for Almond Butter, but it was hella expensive. I got both the pumpkin and apple for less than what one jar of the Almond would have been.

aandd said:
Same thing as peanut butter, only with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spices in it. I also got organic apple butter.

I went originally for Almond Butter, but it was hella expensive. I got both the pumpkin and apple for less than what one jar of the Almond would have been.

Where did you find it??

jenscats5 said:
Where did you find it??

A Whole Foods type place we have in Texas called "Central Market". In the nut butter and jelly aisle. I don't eat bread very often, but it'll be a nice treat occasionally. I'm gonna try a bit with my eggs and turkey bacon in the AM.

aandd said:
A Whole Foods type place we have in Texas called "Central Market". In the nut butter and jelly aisle. I don't eat bread very often, but it'll be a nice treat occasionally. I'm gonna try a bit with my eggs and turkey bacon in the AM.

Hmmmmmmmmmm - sounds tasty!! I'll have to look for it!

8:00 AM
3 HB egg whites
3 slices Turkey Bacon
1 TBSP Pumpkin Butter (yummy scrummy!)
1 scoop Protein Mix

Ok, the baby was running a fever all day yesterday, so he was grouchy and clingy. I didn't get to update my food log, and honestly I don't even remember what all I ate now.

A still doesn't feel well, so we are goingto the Dr's here in a bit. :(

8:00 AM
3 HB egg whites
3 slices Turkey Bacon
1 TBSP Pumpkin Butter (yummy scrummy!)
1 scoop Protein Mix

10:00 AM
RTD Protein Shake
1 TBSP ANPB

Just put a big pot of cabbage on the stove to boil. My grandmother is probably ROFL in her grave. I remember being a young girl and turning up my nose whenever we went to g-ma's house and she had cabbage. No way was I going to eat that "yucky" stuff. LOL.

1:20 PM
1.5 c. Boiled Cabbage
1 med. Plum
4.5 ozs Chix Breast

3:00 PM
1 slice whole wheat bread
1 TBSP Pumpkin Butter
1 Vanilla Caramel Coffee Protein Shake (van. protein mix, instant coffee, SF caramel flavoring, & splenda)

5:00 PM
1 oz slivered almonds
1c. Special K cereal
.5 c 1% milk

8:30 PM
1.5 scoops Protein Mix

Total: 1442g
Fat: 39g 351cals 25%
Carbs: 94g 328cals 24%
Protein: 176g 705cals 51%

Meh. I shouldn't have had the cereal. But it was easy and comforting after dealing with a sick kid all day. Still only put me about 24 g of carbs over my "goal" for low carb days.

Last edited:
HIGH CARB DAY

7:30 AM
3 HB egg whites
2 tsp. Pumpkin Butter
1/2 c. Oatmeal w/Splenda & cinnamon

NO WORKOUT TODAY. The baby was still running a 102 degree fever at 2 AM. Looks like a good day to get the house clean. *sigh*

11:15 AM
5 ozs. Chix Breast
4 ozs. Baked Yam
1.5 c. Boiled Cabbage
Sonya's Starbucks Pumpkin Pie Frappuchino knock off: 1 scoop Vanilla Protein mix. This was SO yummy! Not quite Starbucks quality, but good enough that I'll be making it again. LOL.

It's hard finding protein smoothies that don't all involve lots o' fruit. Coffee variations are the only one's I've found so far.

1:45 PM
1 oz Slivered Almonds

4:00 PM
5 ozs. Chix Breast
1.5 c. Boiled Cabbage
1 handful mini pretzels

7:30 PM
Reece's Smoothie. (1.5 scoop Choc. Protein mix, 1 TBSP ANPB)

Total: 1493cals
Fat: 35g 313cals 22%
Carbs: 121g 403cals 29%
Protein: 174g 696cals 49%

Last edited:
Sonya's Starbucks Pumpkin Pie Frappuchino knock off: 1 scoop Vanilla Protein mix. This was SO yummy! Not quite Starbucks quality, but good enough that I'll be making it again. LOL.

What exactly is this?

Starbucks makes a Pumpkin Pie Frappuchino that is sooo yummy. Only it has 400 calories and a gazillion grams of carbs and fat. So I made my own.

1 scoop vanilla Protein Mix
1 TBSP Pumpkin Butter
1 tsp. instant coffee
1.5 cup water
2 Splenda packets

Blender it together for 45 sec. Add a few cubes of ice and blender it together for another 30 sec. or so. Pour in a glass and add a few cubes ice to chill.

YUMMY.

140 cals, 1g fat, 10g Carbs, and 24g Protein

you could use skim milk in place of the 1/2 cup water for a thicker taste.

Edit: If you don't have Pumpkin Butter, you could use some of that canned pumpkin and 1/8 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.

Top Bottom