Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2011 NFL karma thread! I will hit 200% to keep you guys KARMA rich! Lol

Oh yeah bro. I really have to watch it right now. All the test and dbol could come out with all these rude ass people. Lol j/k really doesn't effect me like that. I just don't like people period. Lmao

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Me either! A couple people I can stand but like a big ass group shoulder to shoulder just pisses me off:mad:

Me either! A couple people I can stand but like a big ass group shoulder to shoulder just pisses me off:mad:
Fuuuccckk , when I went x-mas shopping, People are in their own world... stopping in the middle of Isles, turning around on a dime without looking first.
Talking on their cell phone and walking slow and not handling business.... FUUUUCCCKKKK
I wanted to bash faces in of everyone. young ladies, Old ladies, kids, babies, and especially MEN.

Fuuuccckk , when I went x-mas shopping, People are in their own world... stopping in the middle of Isles, turning around on a dime without looking first.
Talking on their cell phone and walking slow and not handling business.... FUUUUCCCKKKK
I wanted to bash faces in of everyone. young ladies, Old ladies, kids, babies, and especially MEN.

Online shopping, bro

It was pretty crazy for me too! I'm normally out shopping when it's the after work crowd so everyone is moving fast and wanting to get home. Holidays brings out EVERYONE!! LOL

I try and get alot of my shopping done in October online cause I hate the holiday crowds. But for last minute gifts..just gotta do it I guess.

Yep..I'll be back at the mall in the morning for those last few things. Shoot me now!

Top Bottom