Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2011 NFL karma thread! I will hit 200% to keep you guys KARMA rich! Lol

You was out there in that shit? When it comes to christmas time it sure can bring out the bitch in people. Like bitchy people at the register, fucking idiots shoving or bumping you, and those fugging morons in the parking lot omg. But for the most part I try and keep a smile on my face since it is christmas..

You was out there in that shit? When it comes to christmas time it sure can bring out the bitch in people. Like bitchy people at the register, fucking idiots shoving or bumping you, and those fugging morons in the parking lot omg. But for the most part I try and keep a smile on my face since it is christmas..

Oh yeah bro. I really have to watch it right now. All the test and dbol could come out with all these rude ass people. Lol j/k really doesn't effect me like that. I just don't like people period. Lmao

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom