Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/16 mnf ravens @ browns 830 pm est espn

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Baltimore Ravens vs. Cleveland Browns

- The Baltimore Ravens and the Cleveland Browns will meet on the gridiron at Cleveland Browns Stadium on Monday in a battle of division rivals.

Oddsmakers currently have the Ravens listed as 11-point favorites versus the Browns, while the game's total is sitting at 39.

The Ravens lost to Cincinnati 17-7 as a 3-point favorite in Week 9. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (45).

Joe Flacco threw for 195 yards with two interceptions for Baltimore and Ray Rice rushed for 48 yards and a touchdown on 12 carries.

The Browns lost to Chicago 30-6 as an 11.5-point underdog in Week 8. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (40).

Derek Anderson passed for 76 yards with two interceptions and a TD run for Cleveland, while Jamal Lewis rushed for 69 yards on 16 carries.

Current streak:
Cleveland has lost 3 straight games.

Team records:
Baltimore: 4-4 SU, 5-3 ATS
Cleveland: 1-7 SU, 3-5 ATS

Baltimore most recently:
When playing in November are 5-5
When playing on grass are 6-4
After being outgained are 6-4
When playing within the division are 5-5

Cleveland most recently:
When playing in November are 4-6
When playing on grass are 0-10
After being outgained are 0-10
When playing within the division are 1-9

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore's last 6 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore's last 5 games on the road
Baltimore is 16-6 ATS in its last 22 games
Baltimore is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Cleveland
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland's last 6 games when playing Baltimore
Cleveland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Baltimore
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games at home

Next up:
Baltimore home to Indianapolis, Sunday, November 22
Cleveland at Detroit, Sunday, November 22

The Browns are garbage. The Ravens won by 30+ points the last time they played. I always get burned laying points on the road though. I'll wait on Puddles, but more than likely I'll bet the under and stay away from this.

Brady Quinn any good???

November 11, 9:07 am

Berea, OH (Sports Network) - Brady Quinn has been named the Cleveland Browns' starting quarterback for Monday night's matchup with the Baltimore Ravens.

Quinn started the first three games of the season, but had since been replaced by Derek Anderson. However, head coach Eric Mangini made the decision to go back to Quinn as the 1-7 Browns come off their bye week.

"Brady has done a nice job in practice," Mangini said. "I expect that. That's what I asked him to do. I look forward to him taking advantage of this opportunity and playing well the rest of the season."

In his three starts, Quinn completed 45-of-74 passes for 400 yards, with one touchdown and three interceptions. He was also sacked 10 times.

Anderson had made the last five starts but completed just 41 percent of his passes (55-for-135) for 589 yards, two scores and six picks. He was under center for Cleveland's lone win of the season on October 11, a 6-3 victory over Buffalo. However, Anderson threw for just 23 yards on 2-of-17 passing, as the Browns won by virtue of two Billy Cundiff field goals.

Top Bottom