Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/17 cfb Oklahoma Sooners vs. Texas Longhorns 12pm ABC

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
The Oklahoma Sooners and the Texas Longhorns will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Memorial Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Longhorns listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Sooners, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Sam Bradford returned to action with one touchdown pass to lead Oklahoma to a 33-7 win over Baylor in Week 6.

The Sooners did not cover the large 28-point spread, while the final score played UNDER the day's posted total of 53.

Texas remained undefeated with a 38-14 win over Colorado at Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium in Week 6.

Colorado covered as a 33.5-point road underdog while the final score played under the 58-point total.

Current streak:
Texas has won 5 straight games.

Team records:
Oklahoma: 3-2 SU, 1-3 ATS
Texas: 5-0 SU, 1-4 ATS

Oklahoma most recently:
When playing in October are 8-2
When playing on grass are 8-2
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing within the conference are 9-1

Texas most recently:
When playing in October are 9-1
When playing on grass are 10-0
After outgaining opponent are 9-1
When playing within the conference are 9-1

A few trends to consider:
Oklahoma is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
Oklahoma is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oklahoma's last 6 games on the road
Oklahoma is 15-4 SU in its last 19 games
Texas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Texas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Texas is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Oklahoma
Texas is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing Oklahoma

Next up:
Oklahoma at Kansas, Saturday, October 24
Texas at Missouri, Saturday, October 24

Sweet bejeezers college ball and NFL (and 500K to Shrimpy) has me down 4 mil over the past week. I am betting light.

i have a feeling sooners gonna give them a hell of a game

while I want my sooners to win, I'm pretty sure Tx will take this one. But, if Sooners do lose and hold to the same stats of their two losses (by one point each) then they will beat the spread and win. Damn, what to do...

Whatever I bet, the opposite is sure to win in any case.

I'm ALL IN!!! I hope the Longhorns give them an ASS whooping like never before!! I hate the sooners :destroy:!!! TRUE TEXAS LONGHORN FAN here :evil:!!! Seriously!! This is the Big one I have been waiting for. I will stand by the Longhorns win or lose!

emp u cant bet the game because u are trying to bet to much .. the max u can bet is 500,000 k

Sweet bejeezers college ball and NFL (and 500K to Shrimpy) has me down 4 mil over the past week. I am betting light.
i posted 7n plays up, along w/ write ups, problem is only 2 games are posted by the books! Take Louiville getting the points @ noon. Very good value and should be a close game!

I hope the Longhorns give them an ASS whooping like never before!! I hate the sooners :destroy:!!! TRUE TEXAS LONGHORN FAN here :evil:!!! Seriously!! This is the Big one I have been waiting for. I will stand by the Longhorns win or lose!

+1

And fuck ceo for being a Sooner fan, you are now dead to me.

Top Bottom