Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate Primobolan cruise cycle Log

Setbacks happen u will come back better and more determined after.
Damn straight brother,the way things have gone the past 2 weeks have been unreal,I'll be getting a clear to work off doctors tommorow morning and back at work the next day...followed with a week working out of town,then when I get back I'll be back in gym taking it nice a slow....won't be any spectacular weights for a little while but I'll get back up there in know time!💪🦍

At the end of the 2 week mark of my back recovery and I don't if it's a miracle,the mind or the gear but the recovery has come full circle and I haven't felt any pain for nearly a week now with lower back function restored,I had everyone say I'd be 6-8 weeks away from work and gym but iv honestly done everything I can to speed recovery up from deep tissue massage,dry needling,physio,cold & hot treatment and even just going on a holiday to clear the mind and get some Saltwater swimming in at a beach resort which helped a bunch.I went to a place around the Whitsunday Islands in north Queensland which was just a magic place to visit anyways I'll attach some pics of area and some food I was eating over my 3 day stay there!..just like to say to all just remember the mind and body are strongest when insinc with each other so know matter what keep strong and never give up,this has been a big learning curb for me and I ain't ashamed to put my hand up and say I fucked up the way I delt with this after 4 weeks of constant pain trying to shake it off b4 I sorted it out properly,at the end of the day we are all still learing and looking for answers!
Also a big shout out to the EF family for the constant comments of encouragement and my immediate family and friends for being close and accommodating in my time of need,it all helped to keep me on track and I appreciate all of you so much!💪🦍

Attachments

• 20240824_094911.jpg
    20240824_094911.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14,009
  • 20240824_094903.jpg
    20240824_094903.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8,092
  • 20240824_174753.jpg
    20240824_174753.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5,092
  • 20240824_175451.jpg
    20240824_175451.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2810.jpg
    IMG_2810.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2806.jpg
    IMG_2806.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2808.jpg
    IMG_2808.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240822_101707.jpg
    20240822_101707.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5,231
  • 20240824_190542.jpg
    20240824_190542.jpg
    908.6 KB · Views: 17
At the end of the 2 week mark of my back recovery and I don't if it's a miracle,the mind or the gear but the recovery has come full circle and I haven't felt any pain for nearly a week now with lower back function restored,I had everyone say I'd be 6-8 weeks away from work and gym but iv honestly done everything I can to speed recovery up from deep tissue massage,dry needling,physio,cold & hot treatment and even just going on a holiday to clear the mind and get some Saltwater swimming in at a beach resort which helped a bunch.I went to a place around the Whitsunday Islands in north Queensland which was just a magic place to visit anyways I'll attach some pics of area and some food I was eating over my 3 day stay there!..just like to say to all just remember the mind and body are strongest when insinc with each other so know matter what keep strong and never give up,this has been a big learning curb for me and I ain't ashamed to put my hand up and say I fucked up the way I delt with this after 4 weeks of constant pain trying to shake it off b4 I sorted it out properly,at the end of the day we are all still learing and looking for answers!
Also a big shout out to the EF family for the constant comments of encouragement and my immediate family and friends for being close and accommodating in my time of need,it all helped to keep me on track and I appreciate all of you so much!💪🦍
@marshmonsta you're looking great in the pics, really tight :)

want to see you go on with this log, you going to keep updating us?

That's good news about your healing. You are truly committed to getting it taken care of that's for sure. The relaxation on the beach was the icing on the cake. That will speed things up.
Thanks my brother,yes iv definitely done all I can to fix this problem and at the fastest possible pace also...I'm super keen to get back in the gym even though its going to be slow going for a bit.
To be honest by the time I got back from my long weekend at the beach it was like the injury had almost never happened it was so good for my mind and body.

@marshmonsta you're looking great in the pics, really tight :)

want to see you go on with this log, you going to keep updating us?
Thanks bro the girlfriend iv got eats some pretty lean meals so it's helping me cut down a bit before next bulk,she is really supportive with everything I do and she keeps me accountable and on track!
Most definitely my man this log will go through into my epic come back and finish up somewhere before the mass bulk,so there's going to be plenty more posts ahead!💪🦍

Top Bottom