Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Outrageous claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecompound

Pro Bodybuilder
So I have mondays off and I took a trip to the local mall to walk around and visit the various muscle stores. As you walk in and im sure you guys know the people who work there are like vultures preying on customers who don't know anything or any body that trips the door alarm. I never really buy anything there but got a On nutrition protein 100 percent whey. Anyways have you guys ever had the unpleasant feelings that these places give you from the hassling and the claims such as this. The guy was trying to push a product that is called hgh something something, (a rookie sees that title and is caught right away) that was a oral spray, He told me it will put on 30 lbs in a month!!! and what was the main ingredient? deer antler. . . . . really? Has any body else ever heard this kind of bull from the know it alls that work there, just found it really funny and ridiculous IMO.

I put on 50lbs last month from that stuff.

made my cawk grow 3 inches

That's exactly why I threw away my "Gold Card". That place is a racket and the employees know less than your average PT.

So I have mondays off and I took a trip to the local mall to walk around and visit the various muscle stores. As you walk in and im sure you guys know the people who work there are like vultures preying on customers who don't know anything or any body that trips the door alarm. I never really buy anything there but got a On nutrition protein 100 percent whey. Anyways have you guys ever had the unpleasant feelings that these places give you from the hassling and the claims such as this. The guy was trying to push a product that is called hgh something something, (a rookie sees that title and is caught right away) that was a oral spray, He told me it will put on 30 lbs in a month!!! and what was the main ingredient? deer antler. . . . . really? Has any body else ever heard this kind of bull from the know it alls that work there, just found it really funny and ridiculous IMO.

Their job is too make money. They sell alot of supplements that do absolutely nothing.

I don't know why you guys are hating. I grew 6 inches taller, gained 40 lbs. (all muscle) and my cawk grew 3 inches and now girls can't get enough of my 5 inch dick so give respect to GNC guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom