Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nelson calve program results (steroid free growth)

chazk

I came off cycle april 1st then thats same day started the persut of making the calves get bigger and its been almost 4 months i'm still off cycle
so rember this progress was with out the extra edge I'm sure someone juiced to the gills will prob get twice as good results

I started with nelson's routine but changed it up a bit
seated raises were not enough for me .
So I picked three excersizes
standing ,seated,donkey
i blasted away 100 reps each
i was very sore the first 3 days could barley walk
2 times a week i did this
after about a month the calves seem to adapt quick so i started training calves just like a mad man 3 excersizes 3 sets of 100 each
so 900 reps total
If done correctly you can be done in 15 minutes
the size growth has been over inches in 1st months

here are the results
before only doing calves once a week 3 sets of 12
weak pussy calves
april 1st 2007
54cx4eh.jpg

now not even 4 months later
taken on july 20th 2007
6h7qjgh.jpg

the two compared side by side
not the best pictures inthe world but i had to set the timmer on the camera and place it one chair and then take the pic
the camera suck and the lighting sucks looks much better in person but i think you guys will see a difference

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4tz3exi

rember this is not for the weak hearted some days in the start I could not walk and had to have my wife rub icey hot on my calves and soak them in hot water to loosen them up and i even stretch between sets

If you guys are gonna start hitting the calves be fairwarned you will exp pain
but then you start to look forward to the pain.

Nelson the first week i wanted to fucking kill you as i walked tipie toe all day for almost a week.
i dont come to elite much anymore becuase of the board politics involved with the whole "trade" if you know what i mean
But wanted to come overand say thanks

Last edited:
thanks unreal i have been working on them
the pics kinda suck actually alot of definition did not show up
plus they are not pummped when they get pumped viens pop out pretty good

i still got aways to go

Nelson Montana said:
My pleasure bro. That's some real nice progress.
thanks to you man
your right 100% atleast for me the calves are loaded with red fibers that need the higher reps

I have been doing you special grip ez curls for the inner head of the bicep
its kinda hard at first to get the postion down right with out stressing the wrist but once you learn how to hold it and have the pinky come all the way up higher then the thumb with out letting the bar rol out of position in the hands then its a piece of cake
A tremendous inner bicep burn can feel the peak growing i just started getting serious about the biceps so I need these peaks
In 4 months i'm gonna take after pics!

having good results with it too. first time my calves have ever grown. strict concentration was the key to hitting mine, not so much the weight. need those reps, concentration, and low rest time to hurt mine. veins are coming in now. it works for sure.

mobro said:
having good results with it too. first time my calves have ever grown. strict concentration was the key to hitting mine, not so much the weight. need those reps, concentration, and low rest time to hurt mine. veins are coming in now. it works for sure.
yes its wierd isnt it
I used to do heavey weight for 6-10 reps no growth
then i cut the weight down and do 75-100 reps and feel like my calves are exploding

I squeeze them at the top of each rep and use full intensity like you do
your right that is the key concentrating and using the calves to their fullest ability

glad to see others are using this super high rep calve work outs ad=nd making good gains also

chazk said:
yes its wierd isnt it
I used to do heavey weight for 6-10 reps no growth
then i cut the weight down and do 75-100 reps and feel like my calves are exploding

I squeeze them at the top of each rep and use full intensity like you do
your right that is the key concentrating and using the calves to their fullest ability

glad to see others are using this super high rep calve work outs ad=nd making good gains also
lol...same here. nice to see something having an affect on my calves for once

Top Bottom