Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

@Topps_Baseball88 I think you have the heart of a champion inside of you
Chesty at one point when I was in my early 20s and really started to figure this thing out in 8 years I built a great body and got pretty shredded, now in my mid 30s it might be a bit more difficult. The one thing I always kept is that lion mentality and doing what is needed to be done to attain what I once built again.

I agree I watch the other log from @Topps_Baseball88 he never quits we love that
I never will quit I that is just not and option even when I was down and out and away from the community, I made a promise and gave my word that one day when I got it under control and in the right place in life I would make a comeback and help the community, so here I am doing what I can to pitch in anyway that I can.

@Topps_Baseball88 you have the chance to get GOAT status on this log
Even if we fall short being my first go around with a cycle log we will do our best to reach it, if not I can always do more logs. I am figuring this thing out as I go along and I put pressure on myself to do this to the best of my ability for everyone.

Top Bottom