Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Hello,

Love this !
Try to know if possible your blood work, be careful on PSA / Hemetocrit / Transaminases .

LDL & HDL are very important on the long terme with AAS / Test the LDL up and HDL drop, so think about food rich in acid essentials fat (oleaginous, fish, and if your take supplement buy OMEGA 3 with EPAX label the seller need to conserve the product at around 7°C or 44°F and buy only when the weather are cold if it's in delivery (or with special delivery with cold things inside).

All the best and blessed Sunday 🙏
I will definitely look into following that advice and seeing what I can do! Happy Sunday indeed my friend. I plan on going to LabCorp after week 4 of the cycle and getting bloods done

Thank you very much! Your post is much appreciated and you've been so great to deal with! Pleasure doing business with you. Looking forward to follow this one and hear a lot more. Thank you for your kind words about UGFREAK.
I can't say enough kind words regarding UGFreak! Full backing, full support and above all one of the best in the game currently to do it. It is my goal to show what can be achieved with hard work along with the help from a quality source.

Sunday July 16th

I am going to use this as a personal journal and log all in one. I feel it is important I say my collective thoughts and feelings going into cycle during and after. I want to be as candid as I can be.

I did my last testosterone cream application on Friday I wanted to get it out of my system before starting the cycle for the most accurate results, the cream has no ester and is in and out of the bloodstream quickly, I've been feeling a bit tired by not utilizing my trt the last few days seeing as the cypionate is a long ester it will take weeks to build up and get me feeling good.

my lifts and engery might suffer till then, we will see as i get into things. I also planned around week 4 or 5 to donate blood, do i have to do this ? No, will i do this absolutely because its a easy thing i can do to not only help others but also help myself and keep me safer on cycle just incase hemoglobin and hemicrait go above range. I have tried to think all of this through way before I ever planned on cycle and during trt I used to donate every few weeks.

I have a labcorp 2 hours from where I live. The plan was going in around week 4 or 5 and have all blood work done so I can see the potency of the compounds and how it will affect all markers.

I can get all the necessary testing done for 268 dollars usd at labcorp CBC, testosterone Psa hdl ldl triglycerides estrogen. I could have this covered under insurance at my hospital, the problem with that is my endocrinologist and dietitian will see the results and I don't want to see my script getting pulled if numbers are really skewed. I don't anticipate the numbers being super off with test and primobolan, rather be safe then sorry. I understand even running a small cycle it is important i get bloods done and monitor my health and wellbeing.

I am a little nervous about possibility of pip wirh primobolan hopefully won't be bad reason why I went with the 100mg/ml i was trying to offset the possibility of strong pip, regardless it is what it is and we deal with it as it comes.

I am nervous and excited to pin and get underway, nervous because I haven't pinned in over a year and I feel 200mg is going to be a huge shock to the system, since I've been on 50-75mg with the cream, I haven't pinned 100mg straight in a long time and having 200mg a week pinned total, hopefully my body doesn't freak out to bad.

I am also hoping my body reacts and behaves to the carrier oil as I am only used to grape seed oil with injections, last thing I want is a golfball size welt making it difficult to train or pin. I am in no way saying that will happen but it is a possibility as everyone reacts different to carrier oils so it must be addressed and my thoughts must be said on the matter.

Truth be told if I see great results off 200 test 200 primo I might just run that for the full 12 weeks cycle especially if bloods loom good on thise doses. I am not greedy I am all about slow long term gains and being safe I don't care about the mg I care about how I feel mentally and physically and being able to do this long term not one and done out thr gate but messing myself up by being stupid.

Doing this is a big deal atleast to me it is not only for the community and putting together a great log and journal but also for myself to achieve all that I can I must be 100% at all times with the log.

I would like to think I have decent genetics atleast in my upper body 😂 Caves have always been a weak point for me, with that said I respond very well to not alot of testosterone, so I am very interested to see what primobolan and testosterone do together and the improvements I can possibly make.

My mind seems to be going a million miles a minute with anticipation with starting. I need to stay grounded in reality and maintain the humble approach and respect the compounds. I have learned so much from the vets and I always keep that in the back of my mind when it comes to never abuse the compounds respect the compounds do this the right way those never leave me. I want to be the guy who runs very little and relies on proper diet and proper training to be my focal point. The gear is important yes but is not my priority, they are complimentary tools in my arsenal to be utilized, in the end it comes down to me being on point and pulling my full weight, gear only gets u so far and even less so if you don't know what you are doing with recovery sleep and diet.

In the end it is my hope that I can do myself proud and make the entire community proud by being a possible proper example on how to do this safely and correctly, in hopes maybe someone new might see this log one day and take away from it with the correct knowledge.

Those are my thoughts for the day guys, I hope you all are doing well and I will update again tomorrow when I do my first pins and will try to get some different photos added in and my thoughts on how it all went.

Respectfully
Topps 💪

Last edited:
Also before I pin and get started I must post my before cycle photos for a starting point these photos are relaxed no flex and some with my flexing so everyone gets and idea of where I am at, I also see my dietitian in a few days so I will update and post accurate weight among other figures etc.

Attachments

• 20230716_150020.jpg
    20230716_150020.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 20230716_150047.jpg
    20230716_150047.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 70
  • 20230716_150028.jpg
    20230716_150028.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 20230716_145948.jpg
    20230716_145948.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 20230716_150041.jpg
    20230716_150041.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 20230716_150008.jpg
    20230716_150008.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 73
Lunch today is 8oz teriyaki/spicy glazed chicken with 4 cups of fresh Broccoli underneath.

Attachments

• 20230716_152948.jpg
    20230716_152948.jpg
    981.1 KB · Views: 70
Sunday July 16th

I am going to use this as a personal journal and log all in one. I feel it is important I say my collective thoughts and feelings going into cycle during and after. I want to be as candid as I can be.

I did my last testosterone cream application on Friday I wanted to get it out of my system before starting the cycle for the most accurate results, the cream has no ester and is in and out of the bloodstream quickly, I've been feeling a bit tired by not utilizing my trt the last few days seeing as the cypionate is a long ester it will take weeks to build up and get me feeling good.

my lifts and engery might suffer till then, we will see as i get into things. I also planned around week 4 or 5 to donate blood, do i have to do this ? No, will i do this absolutely because its a easy thing i can do to not only help others but also help myself and keep me safer on cycle just incase hemoglobin and hemicrait go above range. I have tried to think all of this through way before I ever planned on cycle and during trt I used to donate every few weeks.

I have a labcorp 2 hours from where I live. The plan was going in around week 4 or 5 and have all blood work done so I can see the potency of the compounds and how it will affect all markers.

I can get all the necessary testing done for 268 dollars usd at labcorp CBC, testosterone Psa hdl ldl triglycerides estrogen. I could have this covered under insurance at my hospital, the problem with that is my endocrinologist and dietitian will see the results and I don't want to see my script getting pulled if numbers are really skewed. I don't anticipate the numbers being super off with test and primobolan, rather be safe then sorry. I understand even running a small cycle it is important i get bloods done and monitor my health and wellbeing.

I am a little nervous about possibility of pip wirh primobolan hopefully won't be bad reason why I went with the 100mg/ml i was trying to offset the possibility of strong pip, regardless it is what it is and we deal with it as it comes.

I am nervous and excited to pin and get underway, nervous because I haven't pinned in over a year and I feel 200mg is going to be a huge shock to the system, since I've been on 50-75mg with the cream, I haven't pinned 100mg straight in a long time and having 200mg a week pinned total, hopefully my body doesn't freak out to bad.

I am also hoping my body reacts and behaves to the carrier oil as I am only used to grape seed oil with injections, last thing I want is a golfball size welt making it difficult to train or pin. I am in no way saying that will happen but it is a possibility as everyone reacts different to carrier oils so it must be addressed and my thoughts must be said on the matter.

Truth be told if I see great results off 200 test 200 primo I might just run that for the full 12 weeks cycle especially if bloods loom good on thise doses. I am not greedy I am all about slow long term gains and being safe I don't care about the mg I care about how I feel mentally and physically and being able to do this long term not one and done out thr gate but messing myself up by being stupid.

Doing this is a big deal atleast to me it is not only for the community and putting together a great log and journal but also for myself to achieve all that I can I must be 100% at all times with the log.

I would like to think I have decent genetics atleast in my upper body 😂 Caves have always been a weak point for me, with that said I respond very well to not alot of testosterone, so I am very interested to see what primobolan and testosterone do together and the improvements I can possibly make.

My mind seems to be going a million miles a minute with anticipation with starting. I need to stay grounded in reality and maintain the humble approach and respect the compounds. I have learned so much from the vets and I always keep that in the back of my mind when it comes to never abuse the compounds respect the compounds do this the right way those never leave me. I want to be the guy who runs very little and relies on proper diet and proper training to be my focal point. The gear is important yes but is not my priority, they are complimentary tools in my arsenal to be utilized, in the end it comes down to me being on point and pulling my full weight, gear only gets u so far and even less so if you don't know what you are doing with recovery sleep and diet.

In the end it is my hope that I can do myself proud and make the entire community proud by being a possible proper example on how to do this safely and correctly, in hopes maybe someone new might see this log one day and take away from it with the correct knowledge.

Those are my thoughts for the day guys, I hope you all are doing well and I will update again tomorrow when I do my first pins and will try to get some different photos added in and my thoughts on how it all went.

Respectfully
Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 there is always some pip with primobolan just go slow with the doses
warm up the gear with a pin on top, like hot water and needle in the top of the bottle
and warm up the injection site and pin it

Top Bottom