Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

don't train while sick. your doctor is being nice but not being tough enough on you

your body needs rest. you will be back strong in a week
Yeah I did it one time this week and I feel 10x worse today, after that I decided a week off fully from everything is the move.

Sunday August 20th

I will probably catch some flak for this, lately with how I am up and down in weight, could be hormone fluctuations or could just be something I'm doing wrong.

I know one thing I got my best results when I did low fat high protein low to moderate carbs and ate damn near the same week after week after week, I know many preach against that and preach higher fats and while I've had some success doing that. I look back at my photos and the best I've ever looked was when I kept everything 100% structured and 100% the same everyday.

1lb of lean ground beef
1lb of lean ground tukery
1lb of ground chicken
3 cups of mixes veggies(or green beans)

I modified this diet because originally it contained 250g p 150g carbs and 64g Fat but I'm cutting way down on the carbs, I don't know why this time around it feels so difficult this used to be easy for me to do and calculate, maybe in the end I'm putting to much pressure on myself and I need to step back and have fun with this more.

That is 2037 calories a day eating that way and around 250g of protein and around 35-40 carbs a day. I understand people frown on that method, understand it worked the best for me and got me lean with the hit I do with weights and the 45 minutes of cardio 4 days a week that I do i feel it would get me where I want to be.

I am trying to take as much advantage of my current cycle as I can with the weeks I have left and I feel I could see better results if I can completely switch it up diet wise.

I also know I will feel tired and flat at some point with that method as the weeks go on, it's just part of the price you pay when you cut carbs alot and deplete the water and the muscles with less fuel, but I also know fasted and eating that low with high protein my body will become really efficient at burning through my fat storage over time.

For now we will take a 1 week break not gym activity keep carbs low while I'm inactive and see what we weigh in at when I come back into the gym and my regular training.

I'm just kind of up and down in my mind right now trying to put the puzzle pieces together and I feel going back to what worked is my best option, although I could be wrong.

I am just very unhappy with my body right now and how I look and that is part of it at times, just got to keep pushing forward and find a way to look and feel better.

Enjoy the update everyone

Topps 💪

Last edited:
August 21 Monday 2023

I had my weight in with the fancy scale again that gives me a complete readout, for this reading I have to take my shoes abd socks off step onto this metal plates and I have handles I have to grab and hold out to my sides and stay still while the scale scans me.

According with my last weight in and this current weigh in I'm up in weight but I am down in bodyfat % my skeletal muscle mass was down last weigh in and went up with this weigh in.

I went from 209lbs last weigh in and currently sitting at 215lbs. I am up 6lbs I have decreased bodyfat % by 3% last time I had it scanned the scale said 19% now I am down into 16% for BF%

Visceral fat level is at 7 you want to maintain a level of 10 or under to stay healthy so I am doing well with that.

Skeletal muscle mass is up from 97.0 from last scan and now sits at 103.6 I am up 6.6lbs in Skeletal muscle mass.

Extracellular water weight to total body water weight is 0.368 so my ratio and balance is spot on with that marker as well.

Current BMI says it sits at 30.5

Body fat mass is also down 5lbs

Basal Metsbolic Rate as it sits is 2129 calories.

I actually feel pretty good at that weigh in somehow I've manged to increase body weight while decreased body fat % and putting on 6.6lbs of skeletal muscle mass, not that I'm trying to go up in weight, maybe it's just a result of my training mixed with being on test and primo right now for almost 5 weeks maybe everything is just starting to take effect inside my body and I'm seeing some results and benefits of being on cycle, that is just my opinion and educated guess, feel free to point it out if I'm not correct and give me the correct break down.

injections went smoothly today I decided to do it a little differently, I was curious about pip and limitation of it, so I did the testosterone injection solo into the right ventro glute I broke up the primobolan into two 50mg injections still a total of 100mg how I did this was .5 into the right delt and .5 into the left delt needles went in like butter in all spots today. I honestly don't mind sticking myself a bunch of times so splitting the primo Injections wasn't a big issue for me. So far so good we will see in next 24-48 hours If less oil into each muscle helps or doesn't change the pip at all, time will tell on this one.

I still feel week and run down and coughing my ass off, I feel a little better seems it's running its course and hopefully by the mid week of this week it is over and by the latest the weekend, I will admit this is some much needed time for rest as I took no breaks since starting the cycle.

Overall long term goal is get to 50% of what frank Zane looked like, if i can achieve that style of body for my long term 5 year goal I will be very happy, as far as my genetics and if I can reach it time will tell, my goal with my cycles abd my layouts for the next 5 years are around low-moderate dosages staying lean ( within a healthy level not single digits, I will he happy with 10-12% year round holding at that level and maintaining)

i wont sit here and be unreasonable or not realistic, i think trying to get to and achieve 50% of frank zane body style and shape is a real goal i can attain down the road , marathon not a sprint alot of this will come down to me and my execution and it we fall short but i still build a hell of a good looking lean well rounded body shape than i wont hang my head and be disappointed or upset, as long as i am happy and live up to my standards that is all that matters, my competition is myself and the man in the mirror none one elae or nothing else.

Arms are starting to get really vascular pump and no pump which makes me happy seeing that progress over the weeks from then till now when I started this journey.

Dosages are still at 200/200 for test and primo.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Attachments

• 20230821_175420.jpg
    20230821_175420.jpg
    752.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20230821_180744.jpg
    20230821_180744.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 20230821_181309.jpg
    20230821_181309.jpg
    585.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Sunday August 20th

I will probably catch some flak for this, lately with how I am up and down in weight, could be hormone fluctuations or could just be something I'm doing wrong.

I know one thing I got my best results when I did low fat high protein low to moderate carbs and ate damn near the same week after week after week, I know many preach against that and preach higher fats and while I've had some success doing that. I look back at my photos and the best I've ever looked was when I kept everything 100% structured and 100% the same everyday.

1lb of lean ground beef
1lb of lean ground tukery
1lb of ground chicken
3 cups of mixes veggies(or green beans)

I modified this diet because originally it contained 250g p 150g carbs and 64g Fat but I'm cutting way down on the carbs, I don't know why this time around it feels so difficult this used to be easy for me to do and calculate, maybe in the end I'm putting to much pressure on myself and I need to step back and have fun with this more.

That is 2037 calories a day eating that way and around 250g of protein and around 35-40 carbs a day. I understand people frown on that method, understand it worked the best for me and got me lean with the hit I do with weights and the 45 minutes of cardio 4 days a week that I do i feel it would get me where I want to be.

I am trying to take as much advantage of my current cycle as I can with the weeks I have left and I feel I could see better results if I can completely switch it up diet wise.

I also know I will feel tired and flat at some point with that method as the weeks go on, it's just part of the price you pay when you cut carbs alot and deplete the water and the muscles with less fuel, but I also know fasted and eating that low with high protein my body will become really efficient at burning through my fat storage over time.

For now we will take a 1 week break not gym activity keep carbs low while I'm inactive and see what we weigh in at when I come back into the gym and my regular training.

I'm just kind of up and down in my mind right now trying to put the puzzle pieces together and I feel going back to what worked is my best option, although I could be wrong.

I am just very unhappy with my body right now and how I look and that is part of it at times, just got to keep pushing forward and find a way to look and feel better.

Enjoy the update everyone

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 high protein low carbs is right no one will bash you for it

you resting up?

August 21 Monday 2023

I had my weight in with the fancy scale again that gives me a complete readout, for this reading I have to take my shoes abd socks off step onto this metal plates and I have handles I have to grab and hold out to my sides and stay still while the scale scans me.

According with my last weight in and this current weigh in I'm up in weight but I am down in bodyfat % my skeletal muscle mass was down last weigh in and went up with this weigh in.

I went from 209lbs last weigh in and currently sitting at 215lbs. I am up 6lbs I have decreased bodyfat % by 3% last time I had it scanned the scale said 19% now I am down into 16% for BF%

Visceral fat level is at 7 you want to maintain a level of 10 or under to stay healthy so I am doing well with that.

Skeletal muscle mass is up from 97.0 from last scan and now sits at 103.6 I am up 6.6lbs in Skeletal muscle mass.

Extracellular water weight to total body water weight is 0.368 so my ratio and balance is spot on with that marker as well.

Current BMI says it sits at 30.5

Body fat mass is also down 5lbs

Basal Metsbolic Rate as it sits is 2129 calories.

I actually feel pretty good at that weigh in somehow I've manged to increase body weight while decreased body fat % and putting on 6.6lbs of skeletal muscle mass, not that I'm trying to go up in weight, maybe it's just a result of my training mixed with being on test and primo right now for almost 5 weeks maybe everything is just starting to take effect inside my body and I'm seeing some results and benefits of being on cycle, that is just my opinion and educated guess, feel free to point it out if I'm not correct and give me the correct break down.

injections went smoothly today I decided to do it a little differently, I was curious about pip and limitation of it, so I did the testosterone injection solo into the right ventro glute I broke up the primobolan into two 50mg injections still a total of 100mg how I did this was .5 into the right delt and .5 into the left delt needles went in like butter in all spots today. I honestly don't mind sticking myself a bunch of times so splitting the primo Injections wasn't a big issue for me. So far so good we will see in next 24-48 hours If less oil into each muscle helps or doesn't change the pip at all, time will tell on this one.

I still feel week and run down and coughing my ass off, I feel a little better seems it's running its course and hopefully by the mid week of this week it is over and by the latest the weekend, I will admit this is some much needed time for rest as I took no breaks since starting the cycle.

Overall long term goal is get to 50% of what frank Zane looked like, if i can achieve that style of body for my long term 5 year goal I will be very happy, as far as my genetics and if I can reach it time will tell, my goal with my cycles abd my layouts for the next 5 years are around low-moderate dosages staying lean ( within a healthy level not single digits, I will he happy with 10-12% year round holding at that level and maintaining)

i wont sit here and be unreasonable or not realistic, i think trying to get to and achieve 50% of frank zane body style and shape is a real goal i can attain down the road , marathon not a sprint alot of this will come down to me and my execution and it we fall short but i still build a hell of a good looking lean well rounded body shape than i wont hang my head and be disappointed or upset, as long as i am happy and live up to my standards that is all that matters, my competition is myself and the man in the mirror none one elae or nothing else.

Arms are starting to get really vascular pump and no pump which makes me happy seeing that progress over the weeks from then till now when I started this journey.

Dosages are still at 200/200 for test and primo.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪
that para pharma gear looks juicy!

Top Bottom