Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

Friday August 25 2023

It has officially been 5 weeks and 4 days being on cycle.

Today is injection day which took place at 11am this morning everything went smoothly. I am really enjoying utilizing the side delts for injections.

My experiments with splitting up the primo doses has been going very well. I have been doing 50mg right delt and 50mg left delt. I can say it has kept pip way down and in my experience my muscle is less irritated splitting the sites for injection.

This method I use 3 pins instead of 2 but I really don't mind and pinning never bothers me it is just part of it whatever gets me through the cycle the easiest and correct way for me is what is important.

I am super disappointed that I still am not back in the gym, whatever this is as far as sickness goes is still running through my system, still blowing my nose multiple times a day and still producing Flem multiple times a day and my ears are still somewhat clogged, the coughing has gone away and I can somewhat breath through my nose again, I am stil feeling really tired and run down.

I am disappointed because I did not anticipate or expect my sponsored log to go this way... I understand I can't control getting sick and things happen in life at times out of our control. I just feel like I am letting down the community and I am letting down UGFreak and it is a terrible feeling man, I really am frustrated with this I needed this to go good this was supposed to be fun and a fresh and new chapter with my journey and my goals.

I am the type of person who really is meticulous and dedicated with the things I do in life and I really wanted to produce solid progress and solid results for the 12 weeks I have. I feel getting sick is cutting it all short because I can't train or do anything while I wait to get better. I put alot of pressure on myself with things in life and I beat myself up at times when I stumble or fall.

I am a passionate person and when I put my mind and my heart into something I get frustrated with setbacks, the only positive take away being that way, I will work 10x harder when I come back to make up for the absence with my log and my training and I will be relentless when I am able to get back into the gym and make the best of the weeks I have left with my cycle and go as all out as possible. Always need to find a way forward no matter the setback.

As upsetting as it is I just deal with the ups and the downs and find a way to just move forward and get done what I set out to do with the design of this cycle. It's the time frame that has me stressed out some, mainly because I have to take proper time off so the way I train now I am unsure if I can maintain that same level on 70mg of testosterone lol, only time will tell and see how I fair with that one.

I apologize for the more negative tone with this update, I believe in being candid and as open and upfront as possible the good and the bad with this log I want to let everyone see me from all sides as at the end of it im human not everything will be positive or up, sometimes its down and I get frustrated and upset, I am secure enough in who I am to share everything with all of you in the community as I feel it is beneficial for myself and for everyone to see all aspects of what I feel and am going through mentality and physically. I vent it out and get rid of what is pent up I side of me that way.

I don't just want to share good updates pictures and training info that gets stale for a detailed log imo others might feel differently and that is more than ok just speaking for my log and how I want to structure it, I feel sharing everything makes for a more engaging log for all.

Hopefully I get back into the gym before my damn birthday at the end of this month I desperately want to get back to the grind in the worse way possible! I have a tradition of always going extra hard on my birthday in the gym and I don't want to miss out on my tradition this year!

Other than being bummed about not training and only have 7 weeks left to really make things happen for me on my current cycle I really got to get cracking soon, other than that daily life mood is positive anger zero rage zero and overall I feel happy and go with the flow no negative sides that I can report at all 5 weeks in.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 it's alright to take time off better for recovery, are you using NAC daily with it? also hows your diet?

you need to see a good doctor and get on the correct medication

if it takes 1 week away from the gym then so be it

@Topps_Baseball88 it's alright to take time off better for recovery, are you using NAC daily with it? also hows your diet?
Diet is good I recently just switched it up the remainder of the cycle and after cycle diet is high protein low carbs going to keep carbs around 30-50g a day and all carbs will be after my faster workout and cardio.

Top Bottom