Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

( short answer yes after injection) , it could have formed a few days after because i didnt even know it was there till i pushed on my right pec Monday I was feeling my right pec for a possible injection spot and I pressed down I felt a lump, its not on or behind my nipple its on the injection spot i used, Same thing happened with my ventro glute one time on cycle , i think I'm more concerned because it's the pec and we'll gyno not that I have that just why I got concerned lol.
@Topps_Baseball88 if injection just warm up and massage it lightly.

Please NEVER inject your chest again, it's dangerous, same with quads.

normal injections sites:
Left Glute, Right Glute
Left Shoulder, Right shoulder
left Bicep, right Bicep (head up to 1/2ml)

You have plenty of clean and easy to reach injection sites, use them.

@Topps_Baseball88 if injection just warm up and massage it lightly.

Please NEVER inject your chest again, it's dangerous, same with quads.

normal injections sites:
Left Glute, Right Glute
Left Shoulder, Right shoulder
left Bicep, right Bicep (head up to 1/2ml)

You have plenty of clean and easy to reach injection sites, use them.
Will definitely adhere with those sites from now on, yeah I'm having to rub really hard few times a day but I'm getting it to break up and go down/away little by little.

Wednesday August 16

Bicep/Forearm/Cardio

Pretty standard day, I forgot my off days got switched around so I decided I'd get a workout in and take off tomorrow. So far so good minus my own stupidity with that one injection won't be attempting that again.

Overall mood Is good and feeling just fine, sides so far zero, no acne, bloat , water etc.

Training days all going very positively and strength seems increasing each week little by little.

Pump was phenomenal during training and it went excellent no complaints at all very pleased with my level of performance.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Bicep
Seated Machine preacher Curl
2X10@90lbs
3x10@120lbs

Standing Barbell Curl
5X10@50lbs

Reverse Standing Bicep Curl
3x10@50lbs

Standing DB Curl
5X10@25lbs

Standing DB Hammer Curl
2x10@20lbs
3x10@25lbs

Cable Curl
5x10@27lbs

Forearms
Wrist curls
5x20@25lbs

Cable wrist curls
5x20@20lbs

3 DB Isolation Forearm movements
3x10@20lbs
3x10@20lbs
3x10@20lbs

Cardio
Duration 50 minutes
Miles 2.43
Speed 3.3
Incline 10.0
Calories burned 421

Ive never tried bicep injection. Does it get sore easy.
I have no idea after my chest injection experience I don't know if I want to try thr Bicep lol, I could try and report back, I definitely would opt for test in that situation I wouldn't try primo lol.

Wednesday August 16

Bicep/Forearm/Cardio

Pretty standard day, I forgot my off days got switched around so I decided I'd get a workout in and take off tomorrow. So far so good minus my own stupidity with that one injection won't be attempting that again.

Overall mood Is good and feeling just fine, sides so far zero, no acne, bloat , water etc.

Training days all going very positively and strength seems increasing each week little by little.

Pump was phenomenal during training and it went excellent no complaints at all very pleased with my level of performance.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Bicep
Seated Machine preacher Curl
2X10@90lbs
3x10@120lbs

Standing Barbell Curl
5X10@50lbs

Reverse Standing Bicep Curl
3x10@50lbs

Standing DB Curl
5X10@25lbs

Standing DB Hammer Curl
2x10@20lbs
3x10@25lbs

Cable Curl
5x10@27lbs

Forearms
Wrist curls
5x20@25lbs

Cable wrist curls
5x20@20lbs

3 DB Isolation Forearm movements
3x10@20lbs
3x10@20lbs
3x10@20lbs

Cardio
Duration 50 minutes
Miles 2.43
Speed 3.3
Incline 10.0
Calories burned 421
@Topps_Baseball88 updated well keep hammering

Never tried it before, guess one day we will see, just never the chest again, because now i got to deal with lump, hopefully not something I have to go see a doctor for lol, if I do I do but hopefully that won't be the case. Life lesson I suppose at the end of the day. I've had lumps before from shots that go away after a week or 2 so hopefully this is the same if not then we have to deal abd address my own stupidity with this one.

Never tried it before, guess one day we will see, just never the chest again, because now i got to deal with lump, hopefully not something I have to go see a doctor for lol, if I do I do but hopefully that won't be the case. Life lesson I suppose at the end of the day. I've had lumps before from shots that go away after a week or 2 so hopefully this is the same if not then we have to deal abd address my own stupidity with this one.
@Topps_Baseball88 stick to arms and shoulders thats what you want big thats what you shoot

Top Bottom