Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

@Topps_Baseball88 stick to arms and shoulders thats what you want big thats what you shoot
Yeah that is true I need to update my log as I got a Workout in today as I'm battling a stupid sinus infection went to the walk in today because it felt like I was swallowing glass and I'm all plugged up but we still got a Workout in afterwards.

So starting out I have some unfortunate news, woke up 2 days ago sore throat and felt irritated and like I was swallowing glass shards, yesterday I woke up and I felt even worse, went into the clinic and I have some type of wicked sinus infection, left ear is plugged throat swollen and red my nose is plugged and running all at the same time and it's draining into my throat which is frustrating because the mucus that comes with that.

Doctor said I could still workout so I tried it last night woke up today and felt like a damn truck hit me, way more sore and tired than I typically am, nose cough and mucus worse and I just feel drained.

Best course of action I feel is to take a week off even attempting cardio I just felt weak and drained walking at a slow pace, so I paying attention to my body I don't want to do this but it is what has to be done so I can get healthy and finish out this cycle.

I just cracked open my second bottle of primo for Friday's injection, with me not feeling well nothing was going right for me that day, primo went into my left ventro glute and the test went into my stomach, I need to order different syringes with the lure lock so I can switch out and use a longer needle 1-1.5in is what I'm going to go with, if I can find 3ml syringes probably he the easiest for my plan when I bump up the primo after the 6th week of my cycle and bloodwork etc.

For some reason I had a hell of a time pushing the needle in maybe just a combination of feeling shitty and having issues for the last few days, either way we got it done and everything went into the muscles just fine.

Someone gave me an idea about Injection into the head of the bicep, I've never heard of that before and I was afraid to try it after my whole chest dilemma which was a hard lesson learned. I will have to look up a video and see how that bicep injection is done so I don't fuk myself up again busy trying to do something different.

Training went surprisingly well later that night which I was surprised because my nose was plugged and I had to become a weird mouth breather.

Traps/Delts/Cardio

Smith Machine Barbell Shrugs
1x20@115lbs
1x20@135lbs
1x10@175lbs
1x10@225lbs
2x10@255lbs

DB Shurgs
2x25@40lbs

Bodyweight Bench Dips
2x25

Dips
3x10@Bodyweight

25lb front plate raises
2x20

Seated DB Raises
1x10@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
1x10@30lbs

Seated Lateral raises
1x15@15lbs
1x10@20lbs
2X10@25lbs

Seated Rear delt db Flys
1x15@15lbs
1x10@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
1x10@30lbs

Cardio
Uphill
Minutes 45
Incline 5.5
Speed 2.5
Miles walked 2
Calories burned 260

I was definitely burnt-out after last night as I used that workout to see how I would feel the next day and use it as a gage to see how I will proceed for the upcoming week with how I feel physically, maybe other then some lit Cardio I will use this week as a deload week and give the body a break as I haven't done that yet since on cycle, maybe I just pushed to hard and ran my immune system into the ground with my level of commitment which sometimes can be good and bad at times.

Sorry for the setback and not so good news everyone, I hope I can recover quickly and get back with it for myself and the community with my current cycle.

Wish it was a better update for everyone.

Topps 💪

So starting out I have some unfortunate news, woke up 2 days ago sore throat and felt irritated and like I was swallowing glass shards, yesterday I woke up and I felt even worse, went into the clinic and I have some type of wicked sinus infection, left ear is plugged throat swollen and red my nose is plugged and running all at the same time and it's draining into my throat which is frustrating because the mucus that comes with that.

Doctor said I could still workout so I tried it last night woke up today and felt like a damn truck hit me, way more sore and tired than I typically am, nose cough and mucus worse and I just feel drained.

Best course of action I feel is to take a week off even attempting cardio I just felt weak and drained walking at a slow pace, so I paying attention to my body I don't want to do this but it is what has to be done so I can get healthy and finish out this cycle.

I just cracked open my second bottle of primo for Friday's injection, with me not feeling well nothing was going right for me that day, primo went into my left ventro glute and the test went into my stomach, I need to order different syringes with the lure lock so I can switch out and use a longer needle 1-1.5in is what I'm going to go with, if I can find 3ml syringes probably he the easiest for my plan when I bump up the primo after the 6th week of my cycle and bloodwork etc.

For some reason I had a hell of a time pushing the needle in maybe just a combination of feeling shitty and having issues for the last few days, either way we got it done and everything went into the muscles just fine.

Someone gave me an idea about Injection into the head of the bicep, I've never heard of that before and I was afraid to try it after my whole chest dilemma which was a hard lesson learned. I will have to look up a video and see how that bicep injection is done so I don't fuk myself up again busy trying to do something different.

Training went surprisingly well later that night which I was surprised because my nose was plugged and I had to become a weird mouth breather.

Traps/Delts/Cardio

Smith Machine Barbell Shrugs
1x20@115lbs
1x20@135lbs
1x10@175lbs
1x10@225lbs
2x10@255lbs

DB Shurgs
2x25@40lbs

Bodyweight Bench Dips
2x25

Dips
3x10@Bodyweight

25lb front plate raises
2x20

Seated DB Raises
1x10@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
1x10@30lbs

Seated Lateral raises
1x15@15lbs
1x10@20lbs
2X10@25lbs

Seated Rear delt db Flys
1x15@15lbs
1x10@20lbs
1x10@25lbs
1x10@30lbs

Cardio
Uphill
Minutes 45
Incline 5.5
Speed 2.5
Miles walked 2
Calories burned 260

I was definitely burnt-out after last night as I used that workout to see how I would feel the next day and use it as a gage to see how I will proceed for the upcoming week with how I feel physically, maybe other then some lit Cardio I will use this week as a deload week and give the body a break as I haven't done that yet since on cycle, maybe I just pushed to hard and ran my immune system into the ground with my level of commitment which sometimes can be good and bad at times.

Sorry for the setback and not so good news everyone, I hope I can recover quickly and get back with it for myself and the community with my current cycle.

Wish it was a better update for everyone.

Topps 💪
@Topps_Baseball88 DO NOT train or do cardio this week you can make it worse. Take 1 full week off no training, no cardio just update diet for us.

don't train while sick. your doctor is being nice but not being tough enough on you

your body needs rest. you will be back strong in a week

Top Bottom