Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

try outs

swissfootball

i was wondering if theres any chance for me to go to try outs in 4 years...? I would be 23 years old.. bachelor of BA and international student at a UC university looking to get his mba.
I am a 5-10, 176 pound receiver, playing clubfootball in switzerland. my 100meter time is about 12 sec. but I have to work on the acceleration on the first 10meters.
So I have 4 years to prepare... at this time I am working with the book "52week Football Training" I think it wont be a problem to get up to app. 190 lbs. in 4 years which should be enough?
what are you guys thinking...? I was wondering about the one who played at UC Davis... can you tell me something about this university?? do you think I have any chance to get there?
its my big dream to play college football and I will bust my ass to get there....
thx in advance for any help...
greez swissfootball

bro, anything is possible, especially in 4 years... but, if you want to play wr and your 100m is 12 seconds you got a ton of work to do. i don't know what level you want to play at, but if you mean nfl or even d1, that 100m needs to drop around 1 1/2 seconds. good luck

thx for your comment... I do know that there are tons of work... but do you think 10.5sec is required?? thats almost worldclass!!!
I dont wanna play NFL or any other prof. league.. My dream is to play for a divII college... I think non american citizien do have problems to even get in a divII collegeteam...
you`re right I`ll bust my ass...
thx anyway....
cheers swiss

swiss

If you have film, Swiss.

Then your playmaking ability is what will make the difference, as far as college playing goes.

And even though, being a good 100m. man definitely is a plus.

All colleges and pro teams want 40yd dash time. 4.4 and better.

By the way, I would not wait 4 years unless you have to. It is actually very easy to be considered by colleges, and I have no doubt that if you have talent, you will make your goal a reality.

PM me, and I'll help you w/ additional info!

C

Top Bottom